ChesterCopperpot1

Senate votes to block Trump’s “National Emergency”

9 hours ago, Soxcat said:

So we make a list of Republicans that have to go.  This is where Republicans devour their own.  Dems would never do this.  They are in lock step like the gestapo is keeping an eye no them. 

No, making a list of who must go based on free thinking sounds like the Gestapo. Seriously do you read what you post in its entirety?

6 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

My problem with all this is what happened to Mexico paying for the wall? That was the promise with this deal. When you have migrants by the thousands trying to storm the border it is a huge problem. The wall is necessary, however, Trump needs to stand by his words and make Mexico pay for it if he expects support on this deal.

You poor fool

Mexico ain't paying for no f$#%ing wall

6 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

I think a lot of people support the wall

The majority are against it and the people who are for it are misinformed and/or racist dullards

I'd guess the Supreme Court will rule in favor for Trump and put in language that keeps Dems from trying the same thing in the future. 

Sometimes they surprise me so we'll see

Expect the worst

I can’t tell is @Former_Fan is trolling or not. Mexico was NEVER going to pay a dime for any wall/fence/physical barrier. If you ever believed that your voting rights should be stripped because you’re too dumb to be making decisions that affect all of us. 

13 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I can’t tell is @Former_Fan is trolling or not. 

That's the beauty of the Trump supporter, they are so stupid it's seriously hard to tell whether they're serious or not

There are split opinions on the idiots in this forum, trolling or idiots?

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

That's the beauty of the Trump supporter, they are so stupid it's seriously hard to tell whether they're serious or not

nm.

Edited by Justafan

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Apparently your the idiot for assuming everyone that disagrees with you is a Trump supporter. Not everyone has to be far right or far left. This is the problem in America, if you don't follow a certain agenda assumptions are made. Did it ever occur to some of you that there can be common ground in politics and other topics. The bias from some of you is absolutely comical. 

5 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Apparently your the idiot for assuming everyone that disagrees with you is a Trump supporter. Not everyone has to be far right or far left. This is the problem in America, if you don't follow a certain agenda assumptions are made. Did it ever occur to some of you that there can be common ground in politics and other topics. The bias from some of you is absolutely comical. 

Do you think we need to seal the entire border with a wall or just more physical barriers where needed (limited)?

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The majority are against it and the people who are for it are misinformed and/or racist dullards

By the way, how does wanting border security make someone racist? There are legal paths to citizenship in this country. Immigrants who sneak in are invading, and a sovereign nation has the right to protect its borders by any means necessary. 

5 minutes ago, begooode said:

Do you think we need to seal the entire border with a wall or just more physical barriers where needed (limited)?

I have no idea. I'm no expert on what works or not. I know a wall is not completely fool proof and people will still find ways in, but it makes sense to me to take whatever steps are necessary to curtail the influx of illegals sneaking in the the country. Obviously high traffic areas should be a priority. That would be a start.

Politics has become so polarized we have left common sense thinking.  It would be rational for members of both parties to fall on one side or the other of this wall and border issue.  You can't tell me all Dems are that stone cold stupid to not think walls work.  We have enough Fentanyl coming across the border at both ports of entry  and non-controlled border points (over 400,000 pounds at each) to literally kill every person in the US.  Is this not a Dem issue as well?  Is the health and safety of Americans not important?  We have human trafficking and criminals entering the country illegally.  Why is this not a concern for everyone?  The devil himself must love the Democratic party.  He can kill, steal and destroy people in this country because of their stupidity.  Then you have people like Beto that want to tear down what security we have.  That is literally demonic.  In 2016 we had this:

In May 2016, a group of national health experts issued an urgent plea in a private letter to high-level officials in the Obama administration. Thousands of people were dying from overdoses of fentanyl — the deadliest drug to ever hit U.S. streets — and the administration needed to take immediate action. The epidemic had been escalating for three years.

The 11 experts pressed the officials to declare fentanyl a national “public health emergency” that would put a laserlike focus on combating the emerging epidemic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/fentanyl-epidemic-obama-administration/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3157dea33fd2

If not for the leftist media and their propaganda the American people would be outraged and be putting up a wall immediately.  Calling someone racist is just part of the leftist attack.  Thousands are dying and they care more about name calling and stupidity.