Senate votes to block Trump’s “National Emergency”

ChesterCopperpot1

24 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

All of them? 

Obviously that will never happen, nor is it possible. Substantial improvements are needed and measurable progress needs to be made. I put these large caravans of illegals as a top priority for containment. If it becomes more difficult for them to get in, it is likely less will even attempt it in the first place. That is positive progress.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the end, the Supreme Court is going to be the one to decide if a president has the power to override the federal budget written by Congress and just apply money to any project he wants.  

You mean get rid of the few republicans that still believes the Constitution and rule of law?     Yep, this is not your father's GOP anymore.     I continually am reminded of a pos

This is some stupid shit, even for Soxcat.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

And another disingenuous Satanic Cult member. "Me for, let me check whiff MSNBC and CNN...hold on ..patrols and drone surveillance because walls no workeee...because Drumpf is racist and Drumpf wants wall so wall is racist."

Yeah, we get it, call DEA and tell them they are wrong, but don't call DHS and tell them they are wrong because they say we need sections of wall, but of course you know better.

Just say you hate Trump more than you hate child trafficking. Admitting it is the first step.

Thanks for coming through with how aligned you are with Tux's nutso worldview.  It took you long enough to finally develop the balls to admit your goofy assed beliefs.  

Global Satanist Pedophile Cabal.  

Say it proudly, idiot.  

1 hour ago, ben4titans said:

You don't give a give shit about protecting the border. 

And you don't give a shit about climate change so fuck you very much.  

1 hour ago, Former_Fan said:

Obviously that will never happen, nor is it possible. Substantial improvements are needed and measurable progress needs to be made. I put these large caravans of illegals as a top priority for containment. If it becomes more difficult for them to get in, it is likely less will even attempt it in the first place. That is positive progress.

So keeping all out isn't the standard. It's progress. 

Did you know illegal Immigration decreased every year of obamas presidency? 

How much more difficult should we make it to get in in order to know if it is working? 

Over the last ten days, Trump has tweeted multiple times about SNL, John McCain, and George Conway. When was the last time he mentioned the wall or this national emergency? 

Edited by Btowner

• 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. Hard not to when you're actually seeing progress. 

Believing the Dems can actually accomplish anything relative to removing or beating Trump is like believing Mariota is that dude. 

I don't know man. This impeachment thing is getting uglier than I thought. He's probably not getting removed but surely this will hurt we just don't know how much or how little yet. In terms of the wall though, it's probably not gonna happen mainly because no one actually wants it. The only people who really seem to want this wall is Trump's base and Trump only seems to want it because he promised it. We'll see but I just think Trump will spend whatever political capital he has somewhere else. I think I'd rather trot Trump's fat ass out there at QB over Mariota. At least Trump knows when to dump the hot potato onto someone else!

44 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao

Yall better hope he gets removed. 

He won't get removed. The Senate will never vote for that, because of idiots like you that have no perception of right or wrong, or don't care because of votes.  

I know you're new to all this, but your guy is as corrupt as they come.  You can't see it because he's your guy.  And it's a shame.  The bar for modern politics has been set to a new low.  And you're all for it. 

5 hours ago, Rogue said:

He won't get removed. The Senate will never vote for that, because of idiots like you that have no perception of right or wrong, or don't care because of votes.  

I know you're new to all this, but your guy is as corrupt as they come.  You can't see it because he's your guy.  And it's a shame.  The bar for modern politics has been set to a new low.  And you're all for it. 

he's too dumb to argue with. too indoctrinated with propaganda. i see it all the time here in china as well. there's no arguing with these people. they are weak-minded and easily influenced by things familiar to them. the only thing that will work is an historically shocking eye-opening event. 

you either seek truth or you seek confirmation. these poorer republicans are too dumb and lazy to know how to seek either, they accept whatever spoon-feeding those close to them accept. the rich ones know they are scum but they think they are playing within the rules of capitalism - it's only illegal if you get caught and prosecuted for it... and money buys all. 

• 1 month later...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/10/politics/federal-judge-military-construction-border/index.html

A federal judge in Texas blocked the Trump administration from using billions of dollars in Pentagon funds for the construction of the border wall.

Judge David Briones of the US District Court for the Western District of Texas said Tuesday that the administration cannot use military construction funds to build additional barriers on the southern border.

The ruling doesn't apply to the use of other funds for the wall, including counter-drug and Treasury Forfeiture Funds, that have been designated for wall construction.