Sign in to follow this  
TennesseeTuxedo

Strzok Transcripts: Obama’s DOJ, FBI, CIA Targeted Trump As Early As 2015

Rogue   
4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Oh, so the fake Dossier financed by Hillary and the DNC wasn't really an effort to smear Trump?  How about McCabe admitting he was trying to invoke the 25th amendment to get Trump out of office based on the false narrative of Russian collusion.  Nice try. 

Facts are not "try", they are facts.  The Dossier was originally financed by a conservative group, but Trump got the nomination in which the DNC took over financing.  Guess what, political campaigns and partisans try and get dirt on opponents.  Surely you know this?  

McCabe said it was Rosenstien who brought up the 25th.  Sure seems squirrely, I'll say that, and I would disapprove, but I'll also have to look deeper because 95% of the time, you guy's information isn't complete.  

False narrative of collusion?  Remember when Trump said that no one had anything to do with Russia during the campaign?  Well, you should know now that anything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.  Care to take a stab at how many people did indeed have contact with Russians during the campaign?  

So lies about meeting with Russians, and it's a false narrative?  Just imagine if it were Obama, not only would you be saying the investigation is absolutely valid, but you'd have him guilty before the report even came out.  

I saw Brennan just the other night. I was walkin down the street mindin my own business and who should I run into but justice fucking Brennan. Dudes wife was out of town and he was cruising the bars just sort of chilling and I said to myself "thats mother fuckin justice Brennan." and so I introduced myself and told him I was a lawyer and all that and Brennan like "dude I don't want to talk about that shit right now. Let's go party." and I'm here to tell you for an old dude that mother fucker can party. 

Edited by Legaltitan

Rogue   
1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

I saw Brennan just the other night. I was walkin down the street mindin my own business and who should I run into but justice fucking Brennan. Dudes wife was out of town and he was cruising the bars just sort of chilling and I said to myself "thats mother fuckin justice Brennan." and so I introduced myself and told him I was a lawyer and all that and Brennan like "dude I don't want to talk about that shit right now. Let's go party." and I'm here to tell you for an old dude that mother fucker can party. 

Bullshit!  I was only joking earlier.  I saw him in the same C-130 that had Hillary and Obama it. Brennan was crying to! 

2. Kramer skates artfully around it, but I can read between the lines. After the 2016 election he & McCain *agreed* to be the *public conduits* of how the Steele Dossier got into the FBI's hands. McCain & Kramer claimed this was RAW INTELLIGENCE from overseas allies.

3. When McCain met with then-FBI Director James Comey on Dec. 9, 2016 to hand off the Steele Dossier, I'm pretty sure he made claims this was raw unverified intelligence that come from our allies intel agencies overseas.

4. McCain most CERTAINLY didn't tell Comey "This came from a political operative shop right here inside the good ol' US of A called Fusion GPS where they were all being paid to come up with dirt on Trump by none other than Hillary Clinton herself!"

5. Focus on this: McCain and Kramer agreed to be the *public conduits* of how the Steele Dossier got into the FBI's hands. Remember: McCabe/Strzok/Ohr & others at the FBI had been meeting/getting info from Steele & Glenn Simpson from *well before* the 2016 election.

6. McCain and Kramer agreed to be the *cover story* the plotters needed to pretend the FBI didn't get the Steele Dossier until [checks card] December 9th, 2016 when McCain handed it off to then-FBI Director James Comey.

7. The *cover story* McCain & Kramer told was that this dossier was a compilation of 'raw unverified intelligence' that had been given to them that came from our allies' overseas intelligence agencies.

8. In fact, as is now known, the FBI had been getting all this Steele dossier stuff *directly* from Steele and Simpson even before the 2016 election.

9. The FBI even made a fake appearance of cutting ties with Steele, Simpson & Fusion GPS shortly before the 2016 election, firing Steele as a contractor/consultant. Why did they do that? Because they realized they wouldn't be able to hide that he was talking to news media too.

10. But far from actually severing all ties with Fusion GPS, the FBI cleverly set up a secret backchannel that invovled top DOJ official Bruce Ohr, who continued to meet with Steele/Simpson & then pass on what he was told to FBI SSA Joseph Pientka.

11. Pientka's notes from those briefings with Ohr would then be passed on to Comey, McCabe and Strzok & others involved in the plot inside the FBI. So the DOJ/FBI was *still* taking this propaganda from Fusion after the election & trying to use it to investigate Trump.

12. Needing to convert their Steele Dossier into an 'insurance policy' they could 'cash in' once Trump unexpectedly won the election, the SpyGate plotters wanted to step up their leaking based on the dossier but they faced a problem.

13. Publicly they can't be associated with Fusion or Steele anymore, but they need somebody going around shopping this to the news media who looks neutral or at least objective. And they need to find a way to get it to the FBI with no Fusion/Hillary fingerprints all over it.

14. So they reached out to these two guys. They would willingly play the role of cutouts to hide where the dossier actually came from while pretending it was raw intelligence from foreign intel agencies.

15. You know what the howlingly funny thing is about all this? Their 'insurance policy' plan blew up in their faces. It never really had a chance.

16. Two big disasters occurred that blew up their plan to have a dossier used for stratetic leaking for all of 2017, maybe even beyond, where those leaks could be used by the plotters inside the fed. LEO/IC agencies to go after Trump & his team.

17. First, they were just getting started, looking forward to a year or more of constant leaking hazy, vague Steele allegations in the media which could be used to drive fed. agency attacks on Trump when... the dumbasses at Buzzfeed News ruined everything.

18. You can spin vague leaks literally FOREVER based on a 'deep background' document that only the reporters see. They never give any specifics, just vague, ominous hints, etc. THAT was the plan. The Buzzfeed crew apparently DIDN'T GET THE MEMO.

19. Just after CNN did it right, rolling out news of the memo but CAREFULLY AVOIDING SPECIFICS, here came Buzzfeed jumping onto center stage and publishing the entire damn Dossier online on Jan. 11, 2017.

20. Once people saw/read the actual Steele Dossier and saw how absurd it was, all of CNN's vague ominous hints looked like what they were: a fake news story.

3 replies138 retweets389 likes

21. Well, OK. Big setback to the 'insurance policy' plan, but not fatal! They still had control of the FBI's Trump/Russia investigation, right? Right! They would soldier on!

22. Then in May ANOTHER huge bomb was dropped on the SpyGate plotters. Trump had carefully searched and then nominated his own handpicked guy to be the new DAG, announcing the nomination on Feb. 1, 2017, literally 1 of the first things he did on assuming office.

23. About 3 full months later, the Senate confirmed Rod J. Rosenstein to be the new Deputy Attorney General on April 25, 2017. After spending a week settling in after coming over from being the US Attorney for Maryland, Rosenstein went to work.

24. He was dropped right into the middle of the SpyGate plot and immediately proceeded to blow it to smithereens. Less than 2 full weeks on the job, it was bye-bye to James Comey. SpyGate plotter buttholes puckered all over the building.

25. Anxious SpyGate plotters waited to see what Rosenstein would do next. Rumors circulated he *might* take the FBI's Trump/Russia investigation away from Andrew McCabe. Strzok & Lisa Page frantically tried to discover any news they could about what was coming.

26. Alas, Rod did not 'go with andy'. Andy did not pass go. Andy did not collect $200. Instead, Rosenstein brutally ripped control of the FBI's Trump/Russia investigatoin from McCabe's desperately clutching hands & over McCabe's ferocious objections.

27. While Rosenstein handed control of the Trump/Russia election collusion investigation to the Special Counsel he selected himself, Bob Mueller, McCabe was tossed into isolation to await the outcome of leak investigation by the DOJ IG, Michael Horowitz.

28. The SpyGate 'insurance policy' plan relied on TWO things continuing: 1) The dossier staying on deep background for another year at least as source for strategic leaks against Trump and 2) control of the FBI's Trump/Russia investigation staying with the SpyGate plotters.

29. The SpyGate plotters LOST the Steele Dossier as a deep background source for future leaks in early January 2017, thanks to Buzzfeed News. And in May 2017, the SpyGate plotters lost control of the FBI's Trump/Russia investigatin when Rosenstein took it away from McCabe

30. Mueller's wrapping up now never having even come within yodeling distance of finding any real evidence of Trump/Russia election collusion.

31. That would NEVER have been the case if Andrew McCabe had stayed in charge of the FBI's investigation. Rosenstein set the stage for Mueller to actually prove that a crack team of prosecutors looking REALLY HARD for 2 years couldn't find any collusion evidence.