Falcons Sign Luke Stocker

tgo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a TE in round 1 has to be in play to some degree    A true inline dual threat helps the offense more than anything at this point, at least out of positions that are realistic

I dont see us drafted a TE as between Walker, Smith, Firkster and Pruitt we are pretty well set for this season.

2 minutes ago, SARGO24 said:

Hockensen is the guy if he is there at #19 I think. Jonnu might see more time at WR and who knows how Delanie will be after the injury.

No need to have Jonnu play WR if we're running a lot of 3 TE sets. 

Stocker is a decent enough #2 TE;   I appreciate his time in Tennessee and wish him the best of luck in ATL.

I wouldn't be stunned or disappointed with a TE in the early rounds...but I suspect a pass rusher would probably offer greater and more immediate ROI.    There team already has strong talent and depth at the TE position;  I can't seem them going that direction at #19 unless JRob sees one of them as a generational-type talent.

58 minutes ago, TorontoTitan said:

I dont see us drafted a TE as between Walker, Smith, Firkster and Pruitt we are pretty well set for this season.

Seems likely they are pretty set at TE. Not sure if Firkser and Pruitt both make the roster or if they don’t randomly lose out to a good late round or UDFA TE but both of them are capable backups.

21 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Seems likely they are pretty set at TE. Not sure if Firkser and Pruitt both make the roster or if they don’t randomly lose out to a good late round or UDFA TE but both of them are capable backups.

They can't let Pruitt go without getting another inline blocking TE, Pruitt is the best of the bunch in that regard.