OILERMAN

Beto O'Rourke announces he's running for president in 2020

36 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Fuck you with a meat clever! You are the most partisan democrat on this board. Really gets tiring to hear demotards pretending to be something else. Yeah Nator and Oilerman are also inde😖pendents. I know there is a lot of be ashamed of but be honest enough to come clean. 

I’m a partisan liberal. And I sure as hell will support the Democrats over the Republicans in this day and age. That doesn’t mean I’m a member of the Democratic Party.

Plenty of liberals aren’t Democrats, largely because we aren’t followers. Hell, Bernie ran for the Democratic Party nomination despite not being a Democrat. 

So no, I’m not a Democrat. 

Rolltide   
7 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Unless something, in his past, that disrupts his candidacy comes out or minority Democratic voters, in primaries, consolidate around a different candidate, O'Rourke is the next President. 

I think he would win all leaning Democrat states, at least half of true toss-ups,  and at least one of Florida, Texas, Georgia or Arizona.

DUI?

Beto is too immersed in identify politics to get much of the white vote and his attempts to sound moderate will turn off voters in the primary. Dems will be disappointed unless he goes full retard on Trump. 

In his first Cruz debate he took a question about his DUI and turned it into a black issue. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   

What sets Obama apart from some of these loons is that he was politically disciplined. He knew how not to sound too extreme or when to hold his tongue. 

Rolltide   
6 hours ago, Starkiller said:

I’m a partisan liberal. And I sure as hell will support the Democrats over the Republicans in this day and age. That doesn’t mean I’m a member of the Democratic Party.

Plenty of liberals aren’t Democrats, largely because we aren’t followers. Hell, Bernie ran for the Democratic Party nomination despite not being a Democrat. 

So no, I’m not a Democrat. 

A partisan commie? 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   
4 hours ago, Starkiller said:

... says the “libertarian”...

I'm a member of the libertarian party since 1990. 

Soxcat   

I knew right off the bat retards would be calling the guy another Bobby Kennedy and crap.  Shivers going down the leg of men for god sake.

People, this is the retard that actually said he wanted to tear down the existing border fencing.  These candidates are stone cold mentally incapable. 

OILERMAN   
5 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I knew right off the bat retards would be calling the guy another Bobby Kennedy and crap. 

You support and defend Donald Trump

Soxcat   
1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

You support and defend Donald Trump

Trump has nothing to do with your erection over this pile of manure.  That is all you idiots have.  Trump, Trump, Trump. 

tgo   
8 hours ago, Titans279 said:

I don't really get the Obama vibe from Beto like people seem to see. Obama comes off a lot more intelligent and thoughtful to me.

Obama was much more analytical/thoughtful/and yes, intelligent. 

O'Rourke, while charismatic, is more emotional and all that. I find him to be annoying at times.