Beto O'Rourke announces he's running for president in 2020

OILERMAN

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So conservatives, any crime, no matter how seemingly minor, is important to whether someone should be president?

I'm beginning to get the sense that Rolltide doesn't like any of the Democratic candidates. Weird.

Beto is taking a ton of shots from the Twitter Bernie Sanders supporters and from the right wing. Shows that they both seem to see him as the biggest threat in the primary and general elections respec

Posted Images

Unless something, in his past, that disrupts his candidacy comes out or minority Democratic voters, in primaries, consolidate around a different candidate, O'Rourke is the next President. 

I think he would win all leaning Democrat states, at least half of true toss-ups,  and at least one of Florida, Texas, Georgia or Arizona.

Edited by 9 Nines

36 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Fuck you with a meat clever! You are the most partisan democrat on this board. Really gets tiring to hear demotards pretending to be something else. Yeah Nator and Oilerman are also inde?pendents. I know there is a lot of be ashamed of but be honest enough to come clean. 

I’m a partisan liberal. And I sure as hell will support the Democrats over the Republicans in this day and age. That doesn’t mean I’m a member of the Democratic Party.

Plenty of liberals aren’t Democrats, largely because we aren’t followers. Hell, Bernie ran for the Democratic Party nomination despite not being a Democrat. 

So no, I’m not a Democrat. 

8 hours ago, Titans279 said:

I don't really get the Obama vibe from Beto like people seem to see. Obama comes off a lot more intelligent and thoughtful to me.

Obama was much more analytical/thoughtful/and yes, intelligent. 

O'Rourke, while charismatic, is more emotional and all that. I find him to be annoying at times. 

It's funny to me that after defending Kavanaugh, it's the republicunts on this board  and Trump that are pinned down and fearfully looking at a person after person lining up to fuck them in them 2020. You're going to take that 2020 loss and love it. 

45 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Bozo sponsored a bill that gives illegals free health care and free legal representation. Interesting we are supposed to pay for the lawyers to represent these people against us? Commit a crime against Americans and have Americans pay for your defense? He hates most Americans but wants to take care of people who are not even Americans. Typical libtard. 

Bozo repeatedly talked about what they contribute to our society. Based on his logic we should just let anybody in and after they get here we should take care of their needs. 

He does not even want us to be a sovereign country. 

You do understand it is the law for every hospital to admit every single person into the emergency room regardless of insurance or if they’re a citizen?