Legaltitan

OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

I still truly believe there are independents and Republicans who don't want to vote for Trump, but may still depending on the opponent; and I think Biden's chances of grabbing those votes will outweigh any defection of far left voters; very few are going to not want to cast a vote to take Trump out of office.

tgo   
9 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

I still truly believe there are independents and Republicans who don't want to vote for Trump, but may still depending on the opponent; and I think Biden's chances of grabbing those votes will outweigh any defection of far left voters; very few are going to not want to cast a vote to take Trump out of office.

Agreed. 

9 hours ago, tgo said:

If you look at the schedule of primaries and caucuses, all Biden needs is to be close in IA and NH; he's poised to win SC big and will grab the lions share of Super Tuesday delegates unless things change dramatically.

Rogue   
15 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Seems like Biden's gonna win in such a landslide he doesn't need my vote. 🤔

Depends on what state you live in.

OILERMAN   
3 hours ago, Rogue said:

Depends on what state you live in.

Sad but true.....

The vast majority it doesn't even matter

Justafan   

Biden is an easy choice among the group running.  He has name recognition and people know, basically, the things he stands for and will fight for, as well as his overall temperament.  I also think Trump has made America miss the days of Obama, whether they would admit it or not and so Biden has a pretty big advantage.

ctm   
34 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Sad but true.....

The vast majority it doesn't even matter

Yours will matter.  Mine won't.

Regardless of who you think the electoral college favors, it's anti-democratic.  Some votes are worth a lot more than others.  But nothing will change until republicans consistently lose Texas.

Edited by ctm

OILERMAN   
36 minutes ago, ctm said:

, Texas!Yours will matter.  Mine won't.

Regardless of who you think the electoral college favors, it's anti-democratic.  Some votes are worth a lot more than others.  But nothing will change until republicans consistently lose Texas.

I can't wait to vote in the swing state, Texas!

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Biden is an easy choice among the group running.  He has name recognition and people know, basically, the things he stands for and will fight for, as well as his overall temperament.  I also think Trump has made America miss the days of Obama, whether they would admit it or not and so Biden has a pretty big advantage.

We miss a racist president dumping fire arms in Mexico and stoking up racial hatred. Biden the sentimental choice!

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

We miss a racist president dumping fire arms in Mexico and stoking up racial hatred. Biden the sentimental choice!

He was the worst and weakest president in US history, and his 8 year term sparked the current level of racism, hatred, and division of this country. Biden would be an equally weak, feckless leader who would just continue the worthless Obama policies. If I was a Democrat, I would be pissed off that washed up Creepy Joe was the nominee. The dude is a fucking creep. The Dems need someone who is moderate, but bring some new ideas to the table,  not a continuation of a bunch of failed policies.

begooode   
4 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

He was the worst and weakest president in US history, and his 8 year term sparked the current level of racism, hatred, and division of this country. 

Could you please elaborate?

5 minutes ago, begooode said:

Could you please elaborate?

The current level of hate is at an all time high in this country. This division really took a turn for the worse once Obama was elected and continues to get worse. Take a look back at all the events that took place during his presidency if you need a reminder. And we are even more divided under Trump, so I'm not saying Obama is the sole cause, just pointing out the rapid decline in racial divide and hatred and division that really took a turn after Obamas election and continues to get worse every day.