OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

30 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Working class voters are sick and tired of neo-liberal policies and the establishment still stinks to them. Give them a populist economic message from a someone who actually sounds like they mean it and watch what happens. Tone deaf is thinking that what these people want to hear is more establishment crap about incremental changes that will likely never come as they get left further and further behind in today's ever modernizing America. Look I don't think we're going to agree on this stuff so I'd rather not keep rehashing these same conversations. It's starting to feel like groundhog day. As long as we're all on the same page that we'll enthusiastically support whoever the nominee, I don't give two fucks if they're to the left of AOC or Republican-lite. Let's just get that imbecile out of our white house.  

Where do you live? I spend a lot of time in Wisconsin and Ohio and your assessment is flat out wrong. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Where do you live? I spend a lot of time in Wisconsin and Ohio and your assessment is flat out wrong. 

I live in MA. Wisconsin and Ohio had a chance to vote for the establishment with Hillary and they instead chose the unknown in Trump that says something to me. 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Bernie and Clinton were way more civil than Obama and Clinton were. 

This primary is also very civil so far and every major candidate has said exactly what you all are saying about being focused on Issues and uniting around beating Trump. 

The Clinton Bernie saga was brutal from the outside with their supporters. Other than the fact you’re stating the obvious seeing as the primaries haven’t started and was wrong about the primary in 16 good post. 

33 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The Clinton Bernie saga was brutal from the outside with their supporters. Other than the fact you’re stating the obvious seeing as the primaries haven’t started and was wrong about the primary in 16 good post. 

The primary was so brutal that a higher percentage of Bernie supporters voted Hillary in 2016 than Hillary supporters voted Obama in 2008. Yes, there was online vitriol but the bad blood was thicker in 2008. The candidates actually attacked each other and when it came time to vote more declined to unite being the winner.

Good post!

"The primary" starts as soon as people declare. You can pick on the word choice since technically the voting hasn't begun but people are campaigning for the primaries already so w/e. Read "the primary campaigns" instead if you wish!

Edited by Titans279

53 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I live in MA. Wisconsin and Ohio had a chance to vote for the establishment with Hillary and they instead chose the unknown in Trump that says something to me. 

This explains a lot. The middle of the country isnt like the coasts. It's a different animal. 

@Starkiller Lol at you continually defending the DNC after the bullshit they pulled in 2016 and acting like they did nothing wrong. They nominated Hillary Clinton. They were shady as fuck in the primaries and forced her on everyone then ran a stupid campaign. Then you continuously blame people that knew she was a horrible candidate for her loss.

Idiots.

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

This explains a lot. The middle of the country isnt like the coasts. It's a different animal. 

I may not be from that area but Michael  Moore is and he spent a lot of time telling people who think like you pretty much what I'm saying and why a lot of those rust belt voters were likely going to vote for Trump. Y'all didn't want to hear it in 2016 and 3 years later you still don't want to hear it. He was right of course . I can't convince you and that's fine. It is what it is.

10 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The primary was so brutal that a higher percentage of Bernie supporters voted Hillary in 2016 than Hillary supporters voted Obama in 2008. Yes, there was online vitriol but the bad blood was thicker in 2008. The candidates actually attacked each other and when it came time to vote more declined to unite being the winner.

Good post!

"The primary" starts as soon as people declare. You can pick on the word choice since technically the voting hasn't begun but people are campaigning for the primaries already so w/e. Read "the primary campaigns" instead if you wish!

Just because you harken back to likely the most brutal primary in modern history doesn’t mean the last one wasn’t rough in its own right as well as unique. Your logic is fallacious. 

7 hours ago, WG53 said:

@Starkiller Lol at you continually defending the DNC after the bullshit they pulled in 2016 and acting like they did nothing wrong. They nominated Hillary Clinton. They were shady as fuck in the primaries and forced her on everyone then ran a stupid campaign. Then you continuously blame people that knew she was a horrible candidate for her loss.

Idiots.

17 hours ago, Starkiller said:

How? Tell me how the DNC stole a single vote from Bernie during the primary.

Every time I ask you guys can’t figure out how they stole a democratic election, they just did...