Legaltitan

OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

58 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

This is like when you said no one would think Hunter Biden’s shenanigans were corrupt but polls show the overwhelming majority of people think it is bad that he got so many perks just for being a Biden. They just don’t care because Trump is already doing the same and worse. 

Same with this comment. Biden isn’t a racist like Trump but this statement was a pretty clear racist one lol. I bet I’d you asked more people would say that what he said was racist, but it won’t change their mind. 

You are hilariously out of touch with people but you’re so full of yourself you think you’re right about everything despite not even getting basic facts about me correct. 

You lack the ability to understand nuance. The polls you referenced where based on whether it looked shady for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of Burisma, not that they they thought he was corrupt. Do you not understand the difference? And if anyone that doesn't understand the American electorate it's clearly you. Do we need to revisit the primary season?

The fact you think what Biden said was racist is beyond laughable. its not even worthy of debate. but go ahead and play they hypothetical I bet if you asked more people card.... right up your alley eeyore.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

You lack the ability to understand nuance. The polls you referenced where based on whether it looked shady for Hunter Biden to serve on the board of Burisma, not that they they thought he was corrupt. Do you not understand the difference? And if anyone that doesn't understand the American electorate it's clearly you. Do we need to revisit the primary season?

The fact you think what Biden said was racist is beyond laughable. its not even worthy of debate. but go ahead and play they hypothetical I bet if you asked more people card.... right up your alley eeyore.

We can def compare primary takes. Most of mine were actually that people should vote for whoever ends up the nominee!

Btw remember how jazzed you were about Bloomberg?? You nailed that man. 

Say what you want but currently Biden seems to be worse off than Hillary was at this point with black voters in the general election. Like Charlamagne said it's not about considering Trump over Biden. It's about if they will come out to vote for Biden.

38 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Biden is cringe worthy every time he speaks publicly. He's a major gaffe waiting to happen. Nov cannot get here fast enough

Yeah, he made so many gaffes this week in all his interviews with Colbert, CNBC, etc. 

I don’t think most people realize how often he “speaks publicly.” 

He’s on tv, radio, virtual events, open fundraisers literally every day and does just fine. 

Edited by tgo

Candace Owens

If you didn’t support Hillary in 2016, #YouAintWoman

If you don’t vote for Joe Biden in 2020, #YouAintBlack

If you still can’t see that the Democrats are exactly what they accuse everyone else of being, #YouAintSmart

Why are blacks not slapping Biden for his racist comments? Because they agree with them? What if white people started using words like "we" and "us" when talking about whites and started voting as a 90% super majority for the republican party? 

So it is ok for me to call Oilerman a traitor to our people for being a libtard? He is a traitor to America. This shit has been wrong for a long time. Will it ever stop? 

Blacks never seem to get very upset at being depicted as victims. They love it actually. The idiotic divisive comments about putting people back in chains should have been instantly rejected by every intelligent person in america but people cheer for that shit. Yeah yeah I'm a victim and I have no responsibility for anything I do!

Edited by Rolltide

Biden lies again.

The NAACP on Friday pushed back on a claim by presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden that the civil rights organization had endorsed him “every time I’ve run” -- stating that the group never endorses any political candidate.

“Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement,” the statement by Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP,  said. “We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.”

Looks like Joe needs to stay off camera for his own good.

BET co-founder Robert L. Johnson had a blistering reaction to Joe Biden's remarks that have sparked accusations of racism regarding how black Americans vote in the upcoming election.

"Vice President Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell Black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not Black unless they vote for him," Johnson told Fox News. "This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that Black people owe him their vote without question; even though, we as Black people know it is exactly the opposite. He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every Black person he meets."

"Vice President Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate"

I say stuff like this all the time and get called a racist. It is an attitude that exists in some many films like Avatar and the Green mile. Libtards eat that shit up. 

Biden believes blacks are enslaved to the democrat party the same party that enslaved them before and so many libtards here are too dumb to see what is wrong with that. 

If an African American votes for Trump, about as close as you can get to being a klansmans,  or does not vote for Trump's opponent then that person aint black.  No duh! 

Edited by 9 Nines

6 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

If an African American votes for Trump, about as close as you can get to being a klansmans,  or does not vote for Trump's opponent then that person aint black.  No duh! 

This is racist, not true, and not even an effective way to motivate people to vote for Biden. 

It’s time to admit it and move on not double down.