Legaltitan

OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The common thread with Biden is that he seems to be a stubborn old man who doesn’t realize that he gets overly familiar with people. 

Agree. Awkward is too kind of a word, especially when Biden seems to double down on curmudgeony responses. I don’t like handsy, loud people who overestimate their personal charisma, and dammit if Biden isn’t that guy. But comparatively speaking, at this point it’s my civic duty to make him the 46th president.  

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Even the polling suggested more people believed the Reade story than disbelieved it but that it wouldn’t effect their votes. That should be crazy!

This is a special moment in time where people are making exceptions for things that normally would make people want someone else. 

Trump effect driving most of this. It’s a correction that most voting Americans are excited to get done.

45 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Hey man, it's just Joe being Joe.

Put him back in the basement where he doesnt have to talk to people.

It's easy to see if you challenge Joe on anything he is going to go off script and say something racist or stupid.

Trump is twice as retarded as Biden but you jerk off to all his statements. 

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

I'm not sure what the outrage is all about over that quote.  I'm not a huge Biden fan but I don't see how that was racist.  Sorry, I just don't see it. 

Because you aren't a woke white millennial who loves Sanders. I laugh when I hear people say Dems need young voters. You know what happens in 2 election cycles? All those young voters have families, careers, and realize they need to be part of the system. In short they fucking get old. Fuck young voters and their need to be pandered too. 

20 minutes ago, tgo said:

Cavalier is a good choice of words here. 

15 minutes ago, begooode said:

That last line is good to see. Biden does talk smack, which frequently seems to fall flat, imo. But it’s good to see he’s self aware in some of his bluster.

It is the most distinguishing factor between the two. No one is truly a huge Biden fan, or at least very few. He does have redeemable qualities though, and I personally appreciate that about him. 

5 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Because you aren't a woke white millennial who loves Sanders. I laugh when I hear people say Dems need young voters. You know what happens in 2 election cycles? All those young voters have families, careers, and realize they need to be part of the system. In short they fucking get old. Fuck young voters and their need to be pandered too. 

This is so dumb and uninformed 

10 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

This is so dumb and uninformed 

The truth hurts.... What Biden said was no where near racist. If you don't believe me. read what the overwhelming number of African Americans who have commented on the subject have to say. Take the L and realize you aren't as enlightened as you think you are. 

35 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The truth hurts.... What Biden said was no where near racist. If you don't believe me. read what the overwhelming number of African Americans who have commented on the subject have to say. Take the L and realize you aren't as enlightened as you think you are. 

This is like when you said no one would think Hunter Biden’s shenanigans were corrupt but polls show the overwhelming majority of people think it is bad that he got so many perks just for being a Biden. They just don’t care because Trump is already doing the same and worse. 

Same with this comment. Biden isn’t a racist like Trump but this statement was a pretty clear racist one lol. I bet I’d you asked more people would say that what he said was racist, but it won’t change their mind. 

You are hilariously out of touch with people but you’re so full of yourself you think you’re right about everything despite not even getting basic facts about me correct. 

What was that chorus you all had going about 6 months ago? Whataboutism?

It's funny to see you guys circle jerk each other over this. What he said was racist but he isnt racist like Trump is.

Go fuck yourselves. Just like the whole "every woman has to be believed" bit you in the ass, every one who says something that can be twisted to being racist is racist.

You think Biden became self aware and thought, 'Golly gee I better turn off the record player and issue an apology.' Hell no, his campaign manager did you dumb shits.

This is exactly why @El Guapowas saying Biden will end up screwing himself over once he had to leave the basement.