Legaltitan

OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

A short video about how Joe Biden's advocacy for the credit card companies making it harder to file bankruptcy has caused student debt to soar. 

Joe Biden champion of the common man!

Joe's crooked brother Frank was made the front man for a series of charter schools in Florida that went under and were sued for fraud. Frank likes to wear his presidential cuff links. Now pay attention to this it is a good one. Joe wanted to use the school's psychiatric care model for his presidential campaign. 

https://abc7ny.com/joe-bidens-brother-cashed-in-on-his-famous-family-name-critics-say/5859076/

According to plaintiffs, James Biden said during investment negotiations that the firm's "psychiatric care model would be used by Joe Biden as part of his campaign for President of United States." 

In 2012, a former teacher at the Mavericks school in Palm Beach filed a whistleblower lawsuit accusing her supervisors at the company of altering student enrollment records in an effort to secure more government funding.

Did you get that?  Altering records to secure government funding. 

Wow another one involving Joe's brother Frank. Apprently the Bidens are not just crooks they are also preservationists!

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radio/joe-bidens-brother-frank-biden

A lawyer by training, Frank Biden teamed up with a developer named Craig Williamson to build a sprawling luxury resort in Costa Rica, which claimed to be on a mission to preserve the country's forests but actually resulted in the decimation of thousands of acres of wilderness.

We need to elect Joe right now so Frank and hunter can enjoy more perks!

32 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I’m sure Joe Biden would be perfectly fine testifying. After all, he says he can work with Senate Republicans...

Edited by Starkiller

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This forum is turning to shit. 

For you morons it is because Joe is being held to standards. You are getting your asses handed to you. I'm not some retired farmer from Iowa that your racist pos hero can abuse. 

So Tuco's moronic love fest of tweets is not shit but my factual posts about Biden's corruption is? At least my posts are my opinions not some spam. 

Biden is a garbage candidate that 2/3 of democrats think is too senile and too conservative but they cling to him like Hunter with a crack pipe because he might be the only democrat who could beat Trump. 

It is all BS. Biden could never beat Trump. If I can find these things on the internet you don't think the Trump campaign will ignoring them? Biden's gaffes and his corruption will be laid bare for the world to see. Why are dems running against him kissing his ass?

11 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Someone tell me why it matters if Hunter or Joe are called to testify.  The trial is Donald J Trump's misdeeds.  Unless the Bidens are witnesses to something that can either help prove or refute, what difference does it make?   NEITHER OF THEM ARE ON TRIAL HERE.   

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

Someone tell me why it matters if Hunter or Joe are called to testify.  The trial is Donald J Trump's misdeeds.  Unless the Bidens are witnesses to something that can either help prove or refute, what difference does it make?   NEITHER OF THEM ARE ON TRIAL HERE.   

Afraid of something?

3 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Why was Hillstone's $1.5B from the government reported by the fake media? Biden's brother James was affiliated with that company. Blatant corruption but nobody cares. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/15b-contract-in-iraq-for-bidens-little-brother-exposes-obama-ahead-of-debate

“Since November 2010, James Biden has been the executive vice president of Hill International’s housing subsidiary despite little if any documented work history in residential construction,” Fox explains. “And if the company’s projections are accurate, both Hill and Biden are on the verge of a huge payday, beneficiaries, some analysts believe, of James Biden’s connections to the Obama Administration through his older brother.”