Legaltitan

OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

11 hours ago, tgo said:

One thing that irks me about Biden is that he is not a proponent of legalizing marijuana.

Apparently he supports “decriminalizing” it, but had called it a “gateway” drug. I think he’s behind the times on this issue. 

How is he behind the times?  It is a gateway to stronger destructive drugs.  

Weed is also addictive, destructive and dangerous - https://www.cnbc.com/id/36465700.

5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Weed is also addictive, destructive and dangerous - https://www.cnbc.com/id/36465700.

Earl it is Tuco you are talking to. He wants Heisenberg blue meth to be legalized. 

10 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

I don't do weed or any drugs, don't believe in it, but I philosophically am opposed to "victimless" crimes. 

I think marijuana has some negative effects, but so does alcohol to a lot of people, etc. 

For some people though, I know it does a lot of good. Particularly medical marijuana. 

Legalizing and regulating marijuana would solve portions of the "drug war" and would have the residual affect of making society more equitable for minorities, keeping them out of prison when they shouldn't be in, eliminating portions of the black market, and it would save enormous amounts of money and decrease gang activity and violence to an extent. It would also make it easier to regulate THC levels and make things safer. It would also generate enormous amounts of tax revenue and would have positive affects on the economy by bringing the business out of the darkness of a cash only business. 

It would also allow you to re-direct money from enforcement to education and rehab for those that become addicted to the point of it causing issues in their lives. 

The benefits of legalizing marijuana are too many and too great to even enumerate. 

Any opposition to it at this point is arcane and asinine and is simply an attempt to regulate morality. 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

Earl it is Tuco you are talking to. He wants Heisenberg blue meth to be legalized. 

Yeah cause that's what I said. 

Old guy stuff like this won't help either:

The younger generation now tells me how tough things are. Give me a break. No, no, I have no empathy for it. Give me a break. Because here’s the deal guys, we decided we were gonna change the world. And we did. We did. We finished the civil rights movement in the first stage. The women’s movement came to be. So my message is, get involved. There’s no place to hide. You can go and you can make all the money in the world, but you can't build a wall high enough to keep the pollution out. You can't live where—you can't not be diminished when your sister can't marry the man or woman, or the woman she loves. You can't—when you have a good friend being profiled, you can't escape this stuff. And so, there's an old expression my philosophy professor would always use from Plato, 'The penalty people face for not being involved in politics is being governed by people worse than themselves.' It's wide open. Go out and change it."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbpxx8/biden-trashes-millennials-in-his-quest-to-become-even-less-likable

Remember when uncle Joe said there were a lot of "identifiable" Somalis in his home town and many drive cabs and he was friends with many of them? Turned out there were only 15 Somalis in the whole town and none drove a cab. Joe please, pretty fucking please run! The guy is a gaffe machine. 

Edited by Rolltide

Honestly guys, I can't say it enough. There is a reason why Joe, despite running for President for decades, has never even sniffed the democratic nomination. He always seems perfect until he starts talking

Notice how uncle Joe the great compassionate libtard uses stereotypes when talking about minorities? All Indian Americans own 7/11 and all Somalis drive cabs. What a fucking asshole perv. 

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for you guys. You get all excited like a kid on Christmas talking about the next dishonest and immoral cretin running for your party. It is hilarious!

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Yeah cause that's what I said. 

You could be the Tuco from the good the bad and the ugly. No you are the meth head Tuco. 

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Yea, I want Biden to run with a female running mate so we can watch him feel them up......

That rules out every candidate except perhaps Gillibrand. Which female is fuckable honestly other than her? Seriously she is 50 years too old for creepy Joe. 

You have to admit this is first class entertainment. Libtards taking these idiots seriously. They announce this shit like it is real news. 😲

Edited by Rolltide