OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

I’m not a fan of diametric thought processes, but think of Biden apologizing about his statement because he realizes it was tasteless and categorically a racist statement versus Trump’s response. One person realizes inherent flaws while the other refuses to do so. 

ETA: then think about how that inherently plays into the structure of power achieved versus power derived from power handed. And then think of who you want as a leader, because at the end of it these are our only two options at the moment. 

Im not saying to think of it like a gun to the head. I’m saying we have an imperfect system, and personally I am willing to forgive someone for a mistake if they are willing to own up to it, be it explicitly or internally. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

He'd be better off just saying "STFU PC clowns" on this. 

He was clearly kidding. 

I took it that he's bragging, in a jokingly way, that he has a great relationship with the black community.   Nothing more.  How could that comment be taken as insulting?  So odd, this world we live in.

Hey man, it's just Joe being Joe.

Put him back in the basement where he doesnt have to talk to people.

It's easy to see if you challenge Joe on anything he is going to go off script and say something racist or stupid.

11 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

It's easy to see if you challenge Joe on anything he is going to go off script and say something racist or stupid.

This is also true about Trump, except he’ll say it with malice. 

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

The common thread with Biden is that he seems to be a stubborn old man who doesn’t realize that he gets overly familiar with people. 

Agree. Awkward is too kind of a word, especially when Biden seems to double down on curmudgeony responses. I don’t like handsy, loud people who overestimate their personal charisma, and dammit if Biden isn’t that guy. But comparatively speaking, at this point it’s my civic duty to make him the 46th president.  

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Even the polling suggested more people believed the Reade story than disbelieved it but that it wouldn’t effect their votes. That should be crazy!

This is a special moment in time where people are making exceptions for things that normally would make people want someone else. 

Trump effect driving most of this. It’s a correction that most voting Americans are excited to get done.

45 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Trump is twice as retarded as Biden but you jerk off to all his statements.