OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

“Judge Jackson, who is only 49 years old, clerked for Justice Stephen Breyer. She was also one of a handful of judges that President Obama interviewed for the Supreme Court vacancy opened up by Justice Antonin Scalia’s death in 2016. Obama eventually nominated federal appellate Judge Merrick Garland, who was blocked by a Republican Senate.”

Edited by tgo

Biden's just brazenly making shit up now

Andrew Young, who was the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations from 1977 to 1979, told The Times that he had traveled with Mr. Biden to South Africa but had never been arrested there, and he cast doubt on the idea that members of Congress were arrested in the country.

“No, I was never arrested and I don’t think he was, either,” Mr. Young said in a telephone interview last week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/us/politics/joe-biden-arrest-mandela.html

4 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Biden's just brazenly making shit up now

Andrew Young, who was the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations from 1977 to 1979, told The Times that he had traveled with Mr. Biden to South Africa but had never been arrested there, and he cast doubt on the idea that members of Congress were arrested in the country.

“No, I was never arrested and I don’t think he was, either,” Mr. Young said in a telephone interview last week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/us/politics/joe-biden-arrest-mandela.html

The campaign explained in a statement last night that he was separated from his CBC/US diplomatic delegation at the airport in South Africa by authorities when they went during Apartheid, and this is what he’s referring to. 

Edited by tgo

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-claims-worked-2016-paris-climate-deal-chinese-leader-deng-xiaoping-died-1997-1488915

Presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared to make another misstep during a campaign event in South Carolina on Monday, claiming to have worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping, who died 19 years before the agreement was signed.

Biden touted his two terms as vice president under President Barack Obama, arguing his experience made him the right person to take on and defeat President Donald Trump.

The former vice president cited his work on the Paris Climate Accord—from which Trump withdrew early in his presidency—as evidence of his ability to work with world leaders and gain their support for multilateral projects.

But Biden, who has made multiple blunders while on the campaign trail, undermined his point by apparently confusing Chinese leaders, claiming to have worked on the deal with former premier Deng Xiaoping who died in 1997.

"One of the things I'm proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord," Biden told the crowd. "I'm the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join."

Edited by Starkiller

7 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-claims-worked-2016-paris-climate-deal-chinese-leader-deng-xiaoping-died-1997-1488915

Presidential candidate Joe Biden appeared to make another misstep during a campaign event in South Carolina on Monday, claiming to have worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping, who died 19 years before the agreement was signed.

Biden touted his two terms as vice president under President Barack Obama, arguing his experience made him the right person to take on and defeat President Donald Trump.

The former vice president cited his work on the Paris Climate Accord—from which Trump withdrew early in his presidency—as evidence of his ability to work with world leaders and gain their support for multilateral projects.

But Biden, who has made multiple blunders while on the campaign trail, undermined his point by apparently confusing Chinese leaders, claiming to have worked on the deal with former premier Deng Xiaoping who died in 1997.

"One of the things I'm proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord," Biden told the crowd. "I'm the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join."

I mean hell, when you've worked with so many Chinese leaders over the years, how do you keep up with them all?

51 minutes ago, Pragidealist said:

Most of his problem is his speech issue. 

But when it comes to stupid -1) most Americans don’t identify with the smarter candidates and 2). His bar is Trump which is crazy low 

You're talking about Trump being stupid... Yet, you're dumb enough to support Sanders... Give me a break!!!