OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

58 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Biden selecting any of those people to be his VP (and successor) would he hilarious.

But yea, if you accept he's just lying to get votes then I guess that's great politics.

At the very least it shows that progressives are right that Biden doesn't care about them.

jfc are you stupid or just disingenuous? The entire quote is what's important. The nuance is clearly lost on you.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

I for one am glad he would at least consider it, even though people are freaking out because they did not read the whole context of the quote. 

This country needs some unity, not this Crips and Bloods approach to everything political. He should choose the best person, not because someone just happens to belong to his cult. Both parties are nothing but cults, maybe it’s time for the sheep on both sides to wake up and actually put the country first. 

5 hours ago, tgo said:

What does it say about progressives that the mere idea of working with Republicans gets them worked up into a frenzy?

The idea Republicans would work with Democrats on anything is what's hilarious. WTF have you been watching? 

Why are there no Republicans trying to remove Trump from office?

11 hours ago, oldschool said:

jfc are you stupid or just disingenuous? The entire quote is what's important. The nuance is clearly lost on you.

Dude, we are experiencing 2016 all over again.  The procedure is masterful.  Pivot the more progressive against the moderates.  They don't see the obvious benefits as supreme court justices. I hope the "woke" are truly woke, but I don't think so.  Personally, I think they are well asleep.  

13 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Biden selecting any of those people to be his VP (and successor) would he hilarious.

But yea, if you accept he's just lying to get votes then I guess that's great politics.

At the very least it shows that progressives are right that Biden doesn't care about them.

I think you’re treating this like there is no grey area. It’s a part of his platform to bring the country back together. I don’t consider it a lie. And maybe he is naive. I think it’s a genuine outreach, one that I personally believe is necessary. We can’t hate the other side so much while hating our own while hating everyone else at the same time. 

This idea that Sanders or Warren will push through anything is a pipe dream. And I say this as someone who supports both of them more than I do Biden. A functioning government matters. Maybe we don’t get that with Biden, but maybe we do. We certainly do not with those two. 

6 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This idea that Sanders or Warren will push through anything is a pipe dream. 

The idea any other Dem has any better chance of pushing through anything is the pipe dream. Republicans aren't working with Biden on shit. 

Republicans said their goal when Obama was elected was to make him a 1 term president, they denied him a Supreme Court Justice(same would have happened to Hillary too), they've tried to repeal Obamacare 70+ times, they're in court right now trying to do away with it. McConnell said they aren't passing any bills the House sends up. He also said if they send up the impeachment articles they are ignoring the constitution and acquitting him. 

It's possible Biden has the best chance because he's an old white guy and minorities are saying that's what they want. But don't mention Biden working with Republicans running the government, they ain't, period. He has no better chance than Warren or Sanders working with Republicans, that's total bullshit.