OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

We miss a racist president dumping fire arms in Mexico and stoking up racial hatred. Biden the sentimental choice!

Oh here we go again. Blaming Obama for Bush era programs.

25 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

He was the worst and weakest president in US history, and his 8 year term sparked the current level of racism, hatred, and division of this country. Biden would be an equally weak, feckless leader who would just continue the worthless Obama policies. If I was a Democrat, I would be pissed off that washed up Creepy Joe was the nominee. The dude is a fucking creep. The Dems need someone who is moderate, but bring some new ideas to the table,  not a continuation of a bunch of failed policies.

LOL

You are fucking clueless. 

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Former_Fan said:

The current level of hate is at an all time high in this country. This division really took a turn for the worse once Obama was elected and continues to get worse. Take a look back at all the events that took place during his presidency if you need a reminder. And we are even more divided under Trump, so I'm not saying Obama is the sole cause, just pointing out the rapid decline in racial divide and hatred and division that really took a turn after Obamas election and continues to get worse every day. 

This is a bit embarrassing.  It's Obama's fault for the rise of racial division, but it's not his fault.  All without saying why that's the case,.... but it's indirectly his fault,...

Yeah, I'm thinking the more you say, the more you say about yourself that's not too flattering.  But I'm sure it's the Dems fault.

Edited by begooode

14 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

The current level of hate is at an all time high in this country. This division really took a turn for the worse once Obama was elected and continues to get worse. Take a look back at all the events that took place during his presidency if you need a reminder. And we are even more divided under Trump, so I'm not saying Obama is the sole cause, just pointing out the rapid decline in racial divide and hatred and division that really took a turn after Obamas election and continues to get worse every day. 

It’s Obama’s fault that the right wing hated him!!!

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It’s Obama’s fault that the right wing hated him!!!

I'm not referring to hating Obama, or any president. I'm not talking about Democrats vs Republicans. I am talking about the level of hate between the races, the divide in the citizens of this country.

8 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

I'm not referring to hating Obama, or any president. I'm not talking about Democrats vs Republicans. I am talking about the level of hate between the races, the divide in the citizens of this country.

Obama was the focal point of the division in this country for 8 years. 

Regardless, right wing hate media is the cause of most of our division. If you want to blame anyone you can start there. 

Trump started the hate of Latinos the day he came down the escalator in Trump tower to name call at MexicansEver since then he has continued to call them invaders.  Then a white nationalist posted and mirrored Trump's rhetoric and went to El Paso and killed 9 innocent people, including some who were US citizens.

Just today, Trump tweeted about a couple of congresswomen  of color and called them disgusting.  They had already been receiving death threats following Trump's previous tweets about them.

55 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

The exact response I was expecting. Yet also as expected, no intelligent rebuttal or reason for disagreement. Just the normal name calling lol.

There's no reasonable discourse to be had if you think Obama is the worst president.  Bush was the worst and then Trump had to be all "hold my beer".

5 hours ago, ctm said:

Yours will matter.  Mine won't.

Regardless of who you think the electoral college favors, it's anti-democratic.  Some votes are worth a lot more than others.  But nothing will change until republicans consistently lose Texas.

I never really considered that. When Texas flips the Republicans will start screaming how the EC is a fraud. 

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

There's no reasonable discourse to be had if you think Obama is the worst president.  Bush was the worst and then Trump had to be all "hold my beer".

Those are honestly fair comparisons. Giving Obama the nod due to foreign policy and the weakening of our military.

2 hours ago, begooode said:

This is a bit embarrassing.  It's Obama's fault for the rise of racial division, but it's not his fault.  All without saying why that's the case,.... but it's indirectly his fault,...

Yeah, I'm thinking the more you say, the more you say about yourself that's not too flattering.  But I'm sure it's the Dems fault.

Not sure the confusion here. The Country was more divided after 8 years of Obama as president. This is just a simple fact. The bottom line is under his guard, the country was worse off. Racial divide, hate, failed foreign policy, weakening of our military, forced terrible medical system overhaul. All a complete disaster. Terrible leader.

Obama was “really divisive” racially because of the latent racism in the GOP. 

It drove some of them crazy enough to support Trump. 

Literally him just existing as the first black president caused this massive racist xenophobic backlash that we’re seeing play out right before our eyes. 

The establishment GOP wanted to soften their rhetoric on race to bring in minority voters who are a growing population and have many conservative views. Think Jeb Bush’s platform. “Immigration is an act of love.”

Trump instead just played to the base by saying that Mexicans were rapists and murders (“some I assume are good people” lol) And that we needed to ban Muslims from entering the country. 

Edited by Titans279

3 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

Not sure the confusion here. The Country was more divided after 8 years of Obama as president. This is just a simple fact. The bottom line is under his guard, the country was worse off. Racial divide, hate, failed foreign policy, weakening of our military, forced terrible medical system overhaul. All a complete disaster. Terrible leader.

I'll take it from this (and your MOAR GUNZ stance) that recognition of cause/effect is not your strong suit.  Again,..

2 hours ago, begooode said:

Edited by begooode

7 minutes ago, begooode said:

I'll take it from this (and your MOAR GUNZ stance) that recognition of cause/effect is not your strong suit.  Again,..

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Can you please tell me where I said more guns btw?? Or does that just make you feel better as you already have me figured out??