Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

OBJ Traded to Browns

FA furvor over the Browns and the Jets. Would not surprise me if one or both did not meet expectations as many teams in the past who "won" FA.

Jonboy   

Vegas is loving the Browns moves. I saw where only 4 other teams have better Super Bowl odds than Cleveland. Yes...I said Super Bowl odds.

Number9   

Mayhem in Cleveland after huge Browns victory.  Baker Mayfield pranced around like a peacock as Kareem Hunt stomped OBJ.  Hunt saw the blond hair and thought Beckham had his cell phone.

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

Mayhem in Cleveland after huge Browns victory.  Baker Mayfield pranced around like a peacock as Kareem Hunt stomped OBJ.  Hunt saw the blond hair and thought Beckham had his cell phone.

That may be a joke, but there could definitely be potential issues with all those personalities in that room. Idk if the guy they hired to be the coach will be up to it. Might seriously need to go get Phil Jackson to consult on how to handle multiple big personalities.

Number9   
14 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That may be a joke, but there could definitely be potential issues with all those personalities in that room. Idk if the guy they hired to be the coach will be up to it. Might seriously need to go get Phil Jackson to consult on how to handle multiple big personalities.

News was OBJ seemed surprised by the trade.  He already wants more money, but that will not be a problem if he's somewhat reasonable.  I just think NYC, DC, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, anywhere on the west coast and Las Vegas would be the only places suited to handle his drama.