Titans sign DE Cameron Wake.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I miss the good ole' days when we carried 60 million + of cap space into the season with a roster riddled with holes. 

Robinson is not in any type of jeopardy. He fixed a franchise that had been a doormat for a decade. And he is not the GM who drafted Mariota. No way should a GM who flipped the culture, added a ton of

Wake is just a one year rental to bridge the gap for the youth to step up. Doesn’t affect the cap long term overall and can play to start the season.    Seems like an ideal signing as spendi

42 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Butler was made one of the highest paid CBs in the league

He was one of the worst CBs in the league the first half of the season and made into the 3rd CB the 2nd half of the season while Jackson was given #1 CB duties. Did he play better, sure, would have been impossible not to. Was he kept out of harms way, sure looks like it. 

Church that up all you want. 

Going down fighting huh, the worst corner gets targeted the most and with him playing outside there is no way to keep him out of harms way for 8 games lol. That's one of the most ridiculous things you have ever posted.

Edited by Huston

Decent signing. It, at minimum, fills a depth hole with a good pass rusher while we bolster the front 7 with the draft. At best, it’s better than Morgan and rak combined.. and we bolster the front 7 with the draft. 

39 minutes ago, Downtown said:

Guys, I miss the good ole' days when we carried 60 million + of cap space into the season with a roster riddled with holes. 

^Truth

Ah yes, the good ol' days, always in the running for the trophy awarded to the team with the most cap room.

Well we've signed Vaccaro,Humphries,Saffold,Pamphile,Wake so far.

I'm satisfied so far with what JRob has done.

With the draft i imagine we will target DL,EDGE,OL,WR.

Wonder if we will target any RB's in the later rounds like we did with Muhammad a couple years back.

"Most productive edge rushers in the NFL on a per snap basis in 2018 per @PFF. Wake will almost certainly be a rotational player for the Titans, but he could be a REALLY good rotational player if he can keep this up."

1 minute ago, Titan8425 said:

If the guy can disrupt Luck 50% of the time during his 50% of the snaps it's 100% worth it

Yep. Last year the Jags shutout Luck. If we disrupt him and blanket the receivers we can beat Indy. They have had our number way too long even when we had dominant defenses. We have to stop it especially that streak its embarrassing see Lucks goofy face on tv and next to it how long he has been beating us.

I think we go pass rusher at 19 for sure now. I was hoping we took care of that need in FA with a sure fire starter, but instead J Rob decided to go with managed snaps rotational vet in the twilight of his career guy in Wake. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching, this approach could work. I just know that we still need that big NT in the middle that can stop the run and push the pocket making life hard on Nelson and company up front when we play our arch nemesis. Here is to hoping most GMs think like @AussieTitanFan08 does and passes on Dexter Lawrence so that he falls to us in the 2nd round. Brian Burns @19 and Dexter Lawrence @51 would be monsterous.

Edited by BeedoeLaw