Titans sign DE Cameron Wake.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I miss the good ole' days when we carried 60 million + of cap space into the season with a roster riddled with holes. 

Robinson is not in any type of jeopardy. He fixed a franchise that had been a doormat for a decade. And he is not the GM who drafted Mariota. No way should a GM who flipped the culture, added a ton of

Wake is just a one year rental to bridge the gap for the youth to step up. Doesn’t affect the cap long term overall and can play to start the season.    Seems like an ideal signing as spendi

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Yea I did like the Lewis signing, so did you. He still was a FA disappointment 

And my bogus claim they his Butler the 2nd half of the season? You realize Ryan and Jackson were the two starters and Butler came off the bench in the nickel right? That actually happened. Also they matched Jackson up against the opposing best WRs, that happened too. 

LOL

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

These newer younger GMs are not building for the future. They load up and try to win right now. Look at the Rams, traded for Cooks, signed Suh and tried to trade for Mack. 

Typically teams that come out of the gate with a lot of moves are not playing late into the playoffs and the signings often do not equate to success, including a lot of Robinson free agent signings. Sylvester Williams, Butler(has to be considered FA flop one year in), Lewis, Cypien, Kline...... Some of those are terrible. 

We'll see 

Usually if I don't agree with you I can still see it from your point of view, but in this thread nope

1 minute ago, Huston said:

And Cyp got hurt and played what 6 games in 2 years lol so that would put you at 90 percent.

Excellent point huston, what a great signing!

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea I did like the Lewis signing, so did you. He still was a FA disappointment 

And my bogus claim they his Butler the 2nd half of the season? You realize Ryan and Jackson were the two starters and Butler came off the bench in the nickel right? That actually happened. Also they matched Jackson up against the opposing best WRs, that happened too. 

I didn't shit on the signing after it didn't work out the first year though like you did.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Yea thats what I thought

Butler, 3rd CB 2nd half of the season, fact

Did he play better then the other 2 or not the second half and aren't you always calling nickle a starter anyway, fact.

Just now, Huston said:

I didn't shit on the signing after it didn't work out the first year though like you did.

Of course you didn't. You're seriously the biggest homer on this board and that's saying something

2 minutes ago, Huston said:

Did he play better then the other 2 or not the second half and aren't you always calling nickle a starter anyway, fact.

Lol yes. Dude has been on the nickel is a starter kick for years. Good stuff.

In all seriouness Butler was really good the 2nd half of the year even if he played mostly nickel.