Titans sign DE Cameron Wake.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, I miss the good ole' days when we carried 60 million + of cap space into the season with a roster riddled with holes. 

Robinson is not in any type of jeopardy. He fixed a franchise that had been a doormat for a decade. And he is not the GM who drafted Mariota. No way should a GM who flipped the culture, added a ton of

Wake is just a one year rental to bridge the gap for the youth to step up. Doesn’t affect the cap long term overall and can play to start the season.    Seems like an ideal signing as spendi

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I posted earlier that Robinson was facing pressure this season, a losing season and/or Mariota flaming out and he's not looking too good. 

This off season so far looks like a bit of a panic to me. 

How do you see these moves as being panicky? What moves would not have been panicky?

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

I posted earlier that Robinson was facing pressure this season, a losing season and/or Mariota flaming out and he's not looking too good. 

Looks like what he’s done every year to me. Fill the spots of need before the draft so that he can go BPA in the 1st. Needed a slot reciever so he got one of the best ones on the market, needed a guard and he got the best one on the market, needed a vet DE and that’s what he just got. 

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

WTF

Just now, Downtown said:

Wake is just a one year rental to bridge the gap for the youth to step up. Doesn’t affect the cap long term overall and can play to start the season. 

Seems like an ideal signing as spending big on Houston would tie up money beyond this year. 

Clearly we’re setting ourselves up to take the best DL or LB at 19. Or even move up to get who really want. 

Thank you, not that hard to see the reasoning behind it.

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Nah, breaking the bank would be desperation. These are all needs being filled..