Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jonboy

Titans Re-signing Pamphile

Recommended Posts

Ben Jones is in the last year of his contract. What is his cap hit? I thought Levin did a good job last year at center and could compete for the starting job or just cut Jones and save some more cap space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Like this he was playing well before he got injured.

He was better than average as a backup OT. High quality/price ratio player...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doogie   

With Pamphile, Kelly, and Levin on the roster offensive line depth is pretty much set. Hell if Kline doesnt get his act straight and Levin improves he could knock Kline out of the lineup. Same goes for Pamphile. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Doogie said:

With Pamphile, Kelly, and Levin on the roster offensive line depth is pretty much set. Hell if Kline doesnt get his act straight and Levin improves he could knock Kline out of the lineup. Same goes for Pamphile. 

I still think we draft an OL in the 4th or 5th round. I wouldn't put it out of doubt that Jones/Kline could be cut if they struggle in Training Camp/Pre-Season. We also have Stinnie and Marz on the team as well that will battle for spots. A lot of people raved about Stinnie in Pre-Season last year.

Edited by titanskick8851

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doogie   
Just now, titanskick8851 said:

I still think we draft an OL in the 4th or 5th round. I wouldn't put it out of doubt that Jones/Kline could be cut if they struggle in Training Camp/Pre-Season. 

Idk. The depth is there with Pamphile, Levin, and Kelly. I think they draft if they are confident the rookie is going to replace Jones or Kline. Perhaps they have hope Levin will replace Kline this year? We shall see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, tough to find roster space to draft another OL with. Pamphile, Levin, Kelly, and Stennie are already backing up and at least 3 of them are safely on the roster barring injury. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SirLanceALot said:

Ben Jones is in the last year of his contract. What is his cap hit? I thought Levin did a good job last year at center and could compete for the starting job or just cut Jones and save some more cap space. 

I honestly figured they may be looking at all options as far as center. Definitely could use an upgrade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, titanskick8851 said:

I still think we draft an OL in the 4th or 5th round. I wouldn't put it out of doubt that Jones/Kline could be cut if they struggle in Training Camp/Pre-Season. We also have Stinnie and Marz on the team as well that will battle for spots. A lot of people raved about Stinnie in Pre-Season last year.

 

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

I honestly figured they may be looking at all options as far as center. Definitely could use an upgrade. 

I think we still go draft there mid-rounds but are done in FA with the oline.  I could see us getting a premier C if he falls to us and is a scheme fit but doubt seriously we'd trade up for it... FWIW we've only got 1 true C on the roster. 

 

We've got 6 G with a realistic shot to be on the team now... and a couple of those guys have some C experience but no true Centers...

 

still,  thats enough for some serious competition if we draft a mid-round C and have a battle for the C/RG starting spots. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...