TheBukafax

Why Kline over Spain?

Mythos27   
1 minute ago, ChemEngr79 said:

I was wondering if Levin might be our C this year and Jones sliding over to RG? That would push Kline to a backup role.

Do you know if Levin got any meaningful snaps this season? I'd like to check him out and see if he can supplant Jones. 

Nash   

Other than the game we are referring to, I remember Levin playing some left guard.. I don’t think he looked as good in that spot

30 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

It definitely happened. I just don't remember anyone saying/confirming that it was because he didn't know what he was doing.

So the reason for the pull being because he didn’t know his assignment is fake news?  We have had failures by Brian Schwenke, Josh Kline, Andy Levitre, Jack Conklin play has slipped, but @japanreason for Spain, is he is not mentally capable of playing the position.  He includes a made up story, per usual, and it has nothing to do with race.  Got it.

Mythos27   
2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

So the reason for the pull being because he didn’t know his assignment is fake news?  We have had failures by Brian Schwenke, Josh Kline, Andy Levitre, Jack Conklin play has slipped, but @japanreason for Spain, is he is not mentally capable of playing the position.  He includes a made up story, per usual, and it has nothing to do with race.  Got it.

I'm not saying it's fake news. I'm saying that I personally have no direct knowledge of the reason he was benched but that the benching definitely happened. Don't make this personal, it's just a football discussion. 

1 hour ago, Righteous said:

Which game was that?  Link the article.  

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

It definitely happened. I just don't remember anyone saying/confirming that it was because he didn't know what he was doing.

It was the Jets game when Jones slid over and Levin came in.

53 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

It was the Jets game when Jones slid over and Levin came in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/2194701002

Of course.  Where was the reason for the benching being  because he did not know his assignment?   The game was the 12th game of the season and he started the next.  He all of a sudden became a dunce for a half???  

japan   
10 minutes ago, Righteous said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tennessean.com/amp/2194701002

Of course.  Where was the reason for the benching being  because he did not know his assignment?   The game was the 12th game of the season and he started the next.  He all of a sudden became a dunce for a half???  

He was probably a dunce his whole time here.  That's why they gave the contract to Kline.

6 minutes ago, japan said:

He was probably a dunce his whole time here.  That's why they gave the contract to Kline.

Once again, we know your opinion.  That doesn’t change, based on race.  The question you haven’t answered is where did you hear (which you stated) that he was benched because he didn’t know his assignment.  You haven’t done that so far.  People like you make assumptions based on race.  He started 4 years here and they decided to move on.  No contract was given to Kline over him.  Kline is still simply still under contract.  The team has moved on from several players, that’s nothing new.

So the question is what makes you think that he is a dunce?

Edited by Righteous

japan   
12 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Once again, we know your opinion.  That doesn’t change, based on race.  The question you haven’t answered is where did you hear (which you stated) that he was benched because he didn’t know his assignment.  You haven’t done that so far.  People like you make assumptions based on race.  He started 4 years here and they decided to move on.  No contract was given to Kline over him.  Kline is still simply still under contract.  The team has moved on from several players, that’s nothing new.

So the question is what makes you think that he is a dunce?

It was discussed back around the Jets game and Kuharsky I think tweeted something about it.  Regardless, he was benched.  If it wasn't for missing assignments and was just for general suckage, then so what?  The guy was the weakest link and has been replaced. 

3 minutes ago, japan said:

It was discussed back around the Jets game and Kuharsky I think tweeted something about it.  Regardless, he was benched.  If it wasn't for missing assignments and was just for general suckage, then so what?  The guy was the weakest link and has been replaced. 

So you just made it up?  Thank you for being honest.

japan   
20 minutes ago, Righteous said:

So you just made it up?  Thank you for being honest.

I didn't make it up but I spent enough time tracking down the original article where you doubted that he was even benched.  I'm not spending a second more on you.

Just now, japan said:

I didn't make it up but I spent enough time tracking down the original article where you doubted that he was even benched.  I'm not spending a second more on you.

Lol.  The article which proved you were full of BS?  That didn’t help your point at all.