Jump to content
SirLanceALot

Titans to Sign Rodger Saffold

Recommended Posts

Justafan   
8 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Wilson being elite is irrelevant, the comment I responded to said Wilson had a dominant running game and defense. He didn't the year he led the league in TDs, it was one of the worst running games ever

Yea, that's true.  Wilson has produced without talent around him.  Mariota isn't as good as a top 5 QB like Wilson.  Congratulations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
japan   
23 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

A better question is why haven't they signed him to a long term deal. QBs rarely make it to their final contract year

Safe to say that it’s the injury question mark. You and I both said during the season that they would probably sign him to a long term deal. But he just can’t stay healthy. 

Edited by japan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
10 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Yea, that's true.  Wilson has produced without talent around him.  Mariota isn't as good as a top 5 QB like Wilson.  Congratulations?

Obviously I would never need to point out Mariota isn't in the same league as Wilson. And my response had nothing to do with Mariota.

 

But ever since Wilson's rookie season people were saying he was carried by the defense and running game. Then when those things falter and are bad people still say it. I always correct it.

 

It's more about defending Wilson then comparing him to a guy throwing TDs in the teens. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OILERMAN   
10 minutes ago, japan said:

Safe to say that it’s the injury question mark. You and I both said during the season that they would probably sign him to a long term deal. But he just can’t stay healthy. 

And the mediocre play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justafan   
22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Obviously I would never need to point out Mariota isn't in the same league as Wilson. And my response had nothing to do with Mariota.

 

But ever since Wilson's rookie season people were saying he was carried by the defense and running game. Then when those things falter and are bad people still say it. I always correct it.

 

It's more about defending Wilson then comparing him to a guy throwing TDs in the teens. 

Fair enough.  I was referring to Wilson's situation and you were referring to his ability as a player.  Wilson is elite.  No doubt.  You won't get any argument about that from me.  He's my favorite young QB in the league not named Mahomes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...