SirLanceALot

Titans to Sign Rodger Saffold

2 hours ago, Huston said:

Lewis should feast in the screen game with Staffold out in space as well.

He definitely will but I actually think we will see Henry have a lot more receptions and he is sneaky good on screens.

17 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

I still can't get over how massive the holes Gurley ran through were. No wonder C.J. Anderson came in and killed it, anyone can rush for 1,000+ with that kind of blocking. 

If there is an emphasis on the run game, I wonder if Henry comes close to 1,500 yards?

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

If there is an emphasis on the run game, I wonder if Henry comes close to 1,500 yards?

Assuming he runs like he did late in the season it's more than possible. 

I'd honestly make Derrick Henry the favorite to lead the league in rushing with the way the Titans plan on running the ball. He's in the last year of his deal and there is no reason to save him. He got over 1000 and never cracked 60 the first half of the season and in 6 games averaged 3.2 yards per rush or less. 

4 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Assuming he runs like he did late in the season it's more than possible. 

I'd honestly make Derrick Henry the favorite to lead the league in rushing with the way the Titans plan on running the ball. He's in the last year of his deal and there is no reason to save him. He got over 1000 and never cracked 60 the first half of the season and in 6 games averaged 3.2 yards per rush or less. 

with your line of thinking... how do you expect them to learn anything at all about mariota if they are running some antiquated fisher run all-day system?

OILERMAN   
36 minutes ago, titanruss said:

with your line of thinking... how do you expect them to learn anything at all about mariota if they are running some antiquated fisher run all-day system?

Learn about MM? They know all about him 

Soxcat   

Does anyone realize with Tannehill they could draft a QB, if the right ones drops to them, and dump Mariota and his salary?  We lose virtually nothing as the starter while we groom the new QB for a year.  

Justafan   
24 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Does anyone realize with Tannehill they could draft a QB, if the right ones drops to them, and dump Mariota and his salary?  We lose virtually nothing as the starter while we groom the new QB for a year.  

Interesting idea but it feels like a reach.

Soxcat   

Probably won't happen but it leaves the option open. If JRob had a love for Drew Lock or something you never know.  

Mythos27   
11 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

He may but I hope not. If Henry has that much production it likely means we sucked through air.