Titans to Sign Rodger Saffold

SirLanceALot

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Good player.  JRob shouldn't be giving up double digits for him.  Thing is this year is all about going for the glory and giving Mary every chance possible.  I still don't get the issue they have with Spain.  I'd want to have Spain at LG and Saffold at RG and tell Kline not to let the door hit him on the way out.  One of the reasons the wildcat with Henry is almost unstoppable is because they pull Spain and Henry follows him.  That is bad ass, ass kicking stuff.  Seems like Vrabel isn't into that.  He is more of a "let Lewis get his 20 carries" kind of guy.  Maybe that will change and signing Saffold is a step in that direction.  Still not sure what the issue with Spain is. 

Justafan was the guy spouting Saffold's 40 time.  Actually Quinton Spain weighed in at 332 pounds and ran a 5.0.  Benched 29 times with a 30 inch vertical.  He is as athletic as Saffold.  Not saying he is a better player but similar athleticism. 

I could see Spain coming on a cheap deal.  I think last year we gave him the lowest tender and no one wanted him then, market probably didn't change much.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Enough with the goodbyes! Get on a plane to Nashville and sign the dotted line!

Just now, BudAdams said:

That's what I'm talkin' about, Rodger!