TennesseeTuxedo

Random Lobbyist (not a founder of Greenpeace) - Climate Crisis Is Fake Science and Fake News

Soxcat   

Man made warming has been a fraud and has already been disproved.  It is a scam so people like Al Gore can pocket millions.

In fact Al Gore is so sure that sea levels are rising he bought a 9 million dollar home on a beach. 

I was watching a Blue Planet II episode (I think Season 1 Episode 7) and they were looking at a coral reef around a small Australian island. The water temp rose a few degrees for like 3 weeks and it killed 90 percent of the reef. Brilliant colors to gray white. 

So, while we all can do better to protect the planet, ole ma nature is a bitch.

3 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I'm also not interested in babysitting thread tags, so @TennesseeTuxedo, pick something accurate moving forward or I'll assume you're somehow autogenerating these threads as spam and I'll label your account as such.

You must not pay attention to the real news.

if you want an echo chamber have at it. I’m the one educating your babies.

The Climate is changing because we are cutting down all the fucking trees worldwide. When they are gone there will be nothing to purify the air. If we hadn't overpopulated and developed the planet there would be plenty of trees and vegetation to clean all the green house gases and air pollution. 

Rogue   
1 hour ago, Former_Fan said:

The Climate is changing because we are cutting down all the fucking trees worldwide. When they are gone there will be nothing to purify the air. If we hadn't overpopulated and developed the planet there would be plenty of trees and vegetation to clean all the green house gases and air pollution. 

Deforestation is certainly a part of it.  It's all cumulative. 

Rolltide   

Fuck you Jamal. 

Most scientists support global cooling-global warming-climate change because that is how they get a paycheck.

They have been wrong about everything for over 50 years. There was basically a consensus on overpopulation how did that work out? Hello?  They predicted mass starvation back in the 1960s. All those predictions were wrong!

WTF is scientific about changing the name from global warming to climate change? Not a damn fucking thing. In the 70s they were talking about global cooling and a new ice age. know what in the fuck you are talking about. 

As for spam what about the 500 Trump collusion threads? You are full of shit and have no credibility on these boards. 

Rolltide   

Jamal's scientific consensus. More scams and bullshit from the last 50 years. 

https://principia-scientific.org/environmental-scams/

Nuclear winter. Silent spring. Peak oil. Asshole libtards saying we would run out of oil by the year 2000. Give a libtard a computer and they will come up with a model that tells us capitalism and fossil fuels are killing us. The only solution is world communism and the end of private property. 

The aforementioned population bomb. According to Paul Erlich there was going to be starvation in england by the year 2000. Everything he predicted was wrong!

https://www.wnd.com/2000/05/5695/

Let us remember there is a racist element to this. If you argue that there are too many people then you need to control populations of undesirables. Malthusian eugenics is a by product of that. 

Rolltide   

The most lucid case against global bullshit you will ever hear. And yes he was a cofounder of Greenpeace. A perfectly legit issue for a thread.

Notice how many ecologists and environmental scientists now support nuclear energy? They were 100% against it 20, 30 and 40 years ago.  Now they accept it as a cleaner alternative to fossil based energy. a total 180 change in opinion!

Edited by Rolltide