Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Scheme: parents paying $75K to get others to take SAT etc. tests

GOAT9   
2 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Is this what they meant by white privilege? 

No that's just a black person's excuse for being a failure. This is rich people privilege. Loath and Envy it Peasants!

Justafan   
29 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

No that's just a black person's excuse for being a failure. This is rich people privilege. Loath and Envy it Peasants!

50 people were charged in this scam.  How many were black I wonder...

GOAT9   
1 minute ago, Justafan said:

Who cares how many or what color they are. Rich people using money to buy their kids something they don't deserve. Fuck em. 

Justafan   
1 minute ago, GOAT9 said:

Who cares how many or what color they are. Rich people using money to buy their kids something they don't deserve. Fuck em. 

I agree, however, since people like to complain so bitterly about things like affirmative action, it's a pretty valid point I think.  

GOAT9   
48 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I agree, however, since people like to complain so bitterly about things like affirmative action, it's a pretty valid point I think.  

No because once you go down that road, you are validating their actions and giving them an excuse. In that case they are just evening the playing field since minorities are held to lower standards. Which actually looking over the list of names, not all of them are of one race. 

What is more funny about it all is that its people in California. The supposed superior "progressive" ones of the nation who know all and should be allowed to direct the rest of the nation at their will. Kind of like that Leland Yee guy who was also a Cali Senator. Or kind of like good ol Bernie who claims the rich are scamming everyone as he buys his 3rd home. 

Justafan   
22 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

No because once you go down that road, you are validating their actions and giving them an excuse. In that case they are just evening the playing field since minorities are held to lower standards. Which actually looking over the list of names, not all of them are of one race. 

What is more funny about it all is that its people in California. The supposed superior "progressive" ones of the nation who know all and should be allowed to direct the rest of the nation at their will. Kind of like that Leland Yee guy who was also a Cali Senator. Or kind of like good ol Bernie who claims the rich are scamming everyone as he buys his 3rd home. 

Leveling the playing field? Lower standards? Wow. Ok. 

Yes, I’m sure they were all liberals from California.

just looked up the names myself. 6 states involved. Just out of curiosity which names are of different races?

Edited by Justafan

Denali   
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

I give you Niki Williams, one of the two SAT/ACT test administrators that accepted bribes in exchange for allowing tests to be taken by surrogates, tests to be altered, answers to be given during the exam, etc...

She is one the key people in this scam and her sentence will be one of, if not the biggest in this whole thing.

She's pure scum.

501078327_Britt4pmSATScampkg_ToKPRCftp_1552513333437.jpg_21539460_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg.a6bc88b755bc4bd9bd832b39f975b28d.jpg

Edited by Denali

Justafan   
9 minutes ago, Denali said:

I give you Niki Williams, one of the two SAT/ACT test administrators that accepted bribes in exchange for allowing tests to be taken by surrogates, tests to be altered, answers to be given during the exam, etc...

She is one the key people in this scam and her sentence will be one of, if not the biggest in this whole thing.

She's pure scum.

501078327_Britt4pmSATScampkg_ToKPRCftp_1552513333437.jpg_21539460_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg.a6bc88b755bc4bd9bd832b39f975b28d.jpg

Not what I asked. You’re immediate desperation to dig up a name, any name, says an awful lot though, don’t you think?

Denali   
4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Not what I asked. You’re immediate desperation to dig up a name, any name, says an awful lot though, don’t you think?

Your question seemed to indicate that you thought there were none.

And she isn't just any name.  Read the actual indictments instead of just the news reports.

Edited by Denali

15 minutes ago, Denali said:

She's pure scum.

You only think the black person is scum?

Denali   
3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You only think the black person is scum?

That's not what I said, and you know it.

Read my posts earlier in the thread.

The biggest scum bags are the college coaches.  I do not know how many of them are black, if that means anything.  And it doesn't matter whether they are, and that DOES mean something.

Edited by Denali

1 minute ago, Denali said:

That's not what I said, and you know it.

I don’t know. I looked back at the thread to see if you called anyone else scum and didn’t see it. But you did find some black woman... 

Denali   
2 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I don’t know. I looked back at the thread to see if you called anyone else scum and didn’t see it. But you did find some black woman... 

Well the college coaches are scum too.  And the parents are total scum for putting their kids up to all this crap to begin with.

Let them all rot.

I just get the sense that you and @Justafan haven't read any of the indictments.

I have, so I know what I am talking about.

Edited by Denali

GOAT9   
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Leveling the playing field? Lower standards? Wow. Ok. 

Yes, I’m sure they were all liberals from California.

just looked up the names myself. 6 states involved. Just out of curiosity which names are of different races?

ummm yeah if you want to make it about race then you are going to lose. Colleges actively recruit minorities and will accept them over majorities even if they have lower scores. Harvard literally got sued a few years back by Asians because they had to score some 400 points higher than blacks in order to get into Harvard. So yeah you are going to lose that argument. It is socioeconomic. Rich people getting favors over poor people. As my 1st post on this thread said people have lived with their heads in their ass if they are just now figuring out that rich people get preferences in schools.

No you missed that one completely. The vast majority of schools involved are in California. Stanford, USC, UCLA etc. USC in particular the school that is most vocal shoving absolute horseshit down everyone's throat all the time.

As far as which names are different races? Yeah theres def a few Asians in there unless whites are going by Ishen Chen now days. Lots of Hispanic and I even see what appear to be names of Middle Eastern decent? Yeah def not all whites there. 

So uhhh yeah the day people start addressing real issues like socioeconomic ones instead of making everything about race, the better off everyone will be.