Let's talk Pete Buttigieg - After that CNN town hall, dude deserves his own thread

Legaltitan

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Hispanic is not a race. Spain is a nation in Europe. Trump never says bad things about black Americans, Asians, legal Latinos or Jews. 

You see giving a shit about somebody to mean handouts. 

As far as profiling is concerned Trump has no control over the practices of local law enforcement. This supposed outbreak in unarmed minority shootings took place with your hero Obama in the whitehouse.  You are just making shit up because some retards on the non media network repeats that. 

Racial profiling has been a problem is this country for long time. Racial profiling is NOT Trumps fault. It IS his responsibilty to respond to what is going on under his watch. He hasn't said jack shit about it because he really doeasn't care about it.  Hispanic means anyone from a latin american country. You just showed your own racial biased opinion towards hispanics. Wanting to better their lives and the lives of their children, means "wanting a handout" to you. Where were you ancestors from? What country? Because apparently they were looking for a handout too when they came here. Try and bend the truth all you want. I'm not buying it from you or Trump.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Profiling is a normal practice of law enforcement. 

I said nothing derogatory about Latinos asshole. I'm talking about your perceptions of giving a shit. To you that means handouts. 

All you are is an old 1970s worn out libtard mouth piece. You points are not new. You think America is a shithole of racism and anybody who is not a libtard is a racist. Can you even think at all for yourself? This is 2019!!! There are many immigrant groups doing better than whites. 

And your thinly veiled racial biased against Hispanics is transparent no matter what your words say. I personally know many Hispanic immigrants who don’t want a hand out and are willing to work 7 days a week if they can, for the same chance that you have, to better their lives. That is a fact. And btw the way, the constitution makes racial profiling against the law.

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Tide is not racist against Hispanics at all.  You are speaking out of your ass.  But that is all you tards have.  Racist.  Racist.  racist......  the chant of ignorance.

And by the way AOC is a lying POS and Buttlick outed one of his won police officers and his entire police force for political gain.  Guy needs to focus on being a decent Mayor of which he is a failure. 

Buttigieg is nothing but a pandering pussy.

On 7/3/2019 at 11:29 AM, Soxcat said:

Tide is not racist against Hispanics at all.  You are speaking out of your ass.  But that is all you tards have.  Racist.  Racist.  racist......  the chant of ignorance.

And by the way AOC is a lying POS and Buttlick outed one of his won police officers and his entire police force for political gain.  Guy needs to focus on being a decent Mayor of which he is a failure. 

Bullshit. For someone who is supposed to be a Christian, you’re judgemental as hell and you sure hate a lot of people.

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Nice comeback.  I do hate stupidity and hypocrisy so of that I am guilty.  But I was talking about RollTide.  

Take for example a congresswoman in Texas having one of her aids going down to Mexico to coach people on how to fraud the US government.  Normally that would be a moral outrage and treasonous but to tards like you there is nothing wrong with it.  So yea, I have a judgment on something like that and in particular hate the mentally handicapped ignorance of the left.  

Please stop misusing the word in your hyperbolic bitch rants.  that said, any person associated with our governments should not be coaching anyone on subverting laws or processes.  Do you have a reputable link to the news article?

The five major newspapers in red state Texas are: 

• The Dallas Morning News
  • Houston Chronicle 
  • Fort Worth Star Telegram 
  • San Antonio Express-News
  • Austin American Statesman

@Soxcat, do you have a link for any of the major Texas newspapers reporting this?

21 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So that is the best you an do?  That is your response?  I saw this on Fox News and googled it and got some links.

I'm not expecting this to be fairly carried by the liberal media unless they want to show what a hero she is.  

I realize this isn't going to be covered in detail and depth like the Nazi HS kids were.  

Is that the best YOU can do? You saw something on Fox News and found links to partisan right wing sites and then regurgitated it like gospel.

Again. Texas is a red state. Provide a link from the red state media in Texas. Are you claiming all five major newspapers in red state Texas are "liberal media"? I'll help you out. Here is a link to an op-ed by Veronica Escobar in the Dallas Morning News. Guess what the title is? "We must stop fraudulent legal advisors from preying on migrants". I wonder if your sources got it wrong again.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2019/04/12/must-stop-fraudulent-legal-advisers-notarios-publicos-preying-migrants

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Nice comeback.  I do hate stupidity and hypocrisy so of that I am guilty.  But I was talking about RollTide.  

Take for example a congresswoman in Texas having one of her aids going down to Mexico to coach people on how to fraud the US government.  Normally that would be a moral outrage and treasonous but to tards like you there is nothing wrong with it.  So yea, I have a judgment on something like that and in particular hate the mentally handicapped ignorance of the left.  

Well, I have a problem with that, so what does that make me? And did this get reported by Fox News or a legitimate news source? Post a link please. For a minute I thought you were talking about Republican congressman Stephen Stockman who was sentencd to 10 years in prison for defrauding charitable donors out of hundreds of thousands of dollars for personal gain. 

What you need to understand is just because we believe people (particulalry Hispanics) should have a path to citizenship that doesn't involve separating and incarcerating families at the border, we do not want criminals and felons roaming our streets either. I'd love to hear what you Republicans would have to say about the process to become an American citizen if YOU were having to go through the process. Being a licensed general contractor, I got to see it from the inside from a personal level. I helped my guys navigate through that process. I have seen how ridiculously hard and extremely expensive the process is.

Our government is the most inefficiently run business in our entire economic system. The waste and bureaucracy is ridiculous. If it were a private business, it would have gone bankrupt decades ago. And that holds true, no matter what party is in power. But most Trump supporters don't look any further than what Fox news and Donald Trump tells them. It's not helping families better their lives, it's murderers and rapists streaming over the border. And instead of working across the isles to find a common ground, compromise and a solution, Trump divides us. And you guys eat it up with a spoon. It's not a black and white world (or red and blue) if you look close enough.

Edited by freakingeek

On 7/6/2019 at 12:19 PM, Soxcat said:

So that is the best you an do?  That is your response?  I saw this on Fox News and googled it and got some links.

I'm not expecting this to be fairly carried by the liberal media unless they want to show what a hero she is.  

I realize this isn't going to be covered in detail and depth like the Nazi HS kids were.  

The Congresswoman is disputing the story and I haven’t seen any follow up reporting: 

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/rep-escobar-responds-to-claims-of-her-staff-teaching-asylum-seekers-to-exploit-policy

11 minutes ago, begooode said:

The Congresswoman is disputing the story and I haven’t seen any follow up reporting: 

https://kfoxtv.com/news/local/rep-escobar-responds-to-claims-of-her-staff-teaching-asylum-seekers-to-exploit-policy

@Soxcat has gone quiet. He's probably in a gay Chicago bathhouse trying to prove Obama is a frequent visitor.

Another example of the people who scream fake news the loudest being the greatest consumers of fake news.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Live, damn you thread!! Live!!

Mayor Pete needs to get back doing his viral thing again:

"A 30-minute call with the president of NRA reminded him who's in charge," the South Bend, Indiana mayor said at an event in Iowa. "Apparently, they have him by the..." Buttigieg began. He then paused for a slight beat.

"Base," he said, eliciting laughter from the crowd.

The 2020 presidential Democratic candidate, who supports universal background checks, said Trump "just can't stand up to" the NRA -- which opposes background check expansion -- and said that puts American lives "at risk."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/politics/pete-buttigieg-trump-background-checks-nra-by-the-base/index.html

Just now, begooode said:

Live, damn you thread!! Live!!

Mayor Pete needs to get back doing his viral thing again:

"A 30-minute call with the president of NRA reminded him who's in charge," the South Bend, Indiana mayor said at an event in Iowa. "Apparently, they have him by the..." Buttigieg began. He then paused for a slight beat.

"Base," he said, eliciting laughter from the crowd.

The 2020 presidential Democratic candidate, who supports universal background checks, said Trump "just can't stand up to" the NRA -- which opposes background check expansion -- and said that puts American lives "at risk."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/politics/pete-buttigieg-trump-background-checks-nra-by-the-base/index.html

What's killing his candidacy is his lack of appeal to anyone in the African american community.   

Just now, Pragidealist said:

What's killing his candidacy is his lack of appeal to anyone in the African american community.   

Dude can't seem to break out of the 'erudite' bubble and broaden his appeal in general, but for sure with minority communities he's especially hurting.  Very unfortunate, imo, his mayoral track record with the police force became his albatross despite what sounded like earnest efforts on his part.  To his credit, Buttigieg holds himself accountable, but that seemingly hasn't delivered him any additional voters.  If he continues polling at 0% with minorities over the next few months, it's over.