• 4 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha this is funny 

Watch OilerFanatic try to spin this like crazy.?

OF is gonna be hilarious this season in defending the guy he’s shat on the past few years

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

He was livid and was held back from going after the fan.  It was just popcorn.

I saw that part too.  The guy totally doesn't have a clue that he's made himself a target for fans to mock.

I also think it's hilarious when he talks about what would happen on the street.  He acts like he's some bad ass MMA fighter or something.  We all have a few regular joe friends who would destroy that guy.

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2021 at 10:04 AM, Little Earl said:

He was livid and was held back from going after the fan.  It was just popcorn.

Just a few harmless kernels of popcorn and he acts like the guy dumped a bucket full of shit and piss on him. I can't believe all of the fans out there who supported his reaction when he probably would have put the fan in the hospital if all of the security guards hadn't have held him back.

Now he is with the Lakers, my dreams have come true! The least likeable player in the NBA is going to play for its least likeable team! :popcorn:

9 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Just a few harmless kernels of popcorn and he acts like the guy dumped a bucket full of shit and piss on him. I can't believe all of the fans out there who supported his reaction when he probably would have put the fan in the hospital if all of the security guards hadn't have held him back.

Now he is with the Lakers, my dreams have come true! The least likeable player in the NBA is going to play for its least likeable team! :popcorn:

Oh please. I can't stand Westbrook but the amount of fans' trash that was thrown at him is not a part of the conversation.