Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Russell Westbrook is trash, pure and simple

Now Westbrick's team is down 3-1 yet again and on the verge of a third straight one and done postseason since Durant went to Golden State.

And they already got rid of Melo last summer, so they can't blame him anymore for the team playing like shit like they did against Utah in 2018.

All of the core players for OKC are under contract for at least one more season and the West isn't going to be any easier in 2019-20. Poor Thunder. :sad:

Edited by Oiler FANatic

Thunder need to do something drastic soon. Westbrook's entire game revolves around athleticism, and he will be 31 next year. He also doesn't have he IQ of LeBron to make up for his soon-to-be declining raw athleticism.

Now Draymond is crying about how poorly the players are treated by fans. What a spineless little pussy. Green needs a wambulance! :sad:

He says fans can say whatever they want, which is total bullshit. And if the players talk back then they get fined, which is also complete bullshit.

They banned that fan in Utah for yelling shit at Westbrick, to whom they did absolutely nothing, even after threatening the fan and his wife.

Edited by Oiler FANatic

Draymond was definitely extreme. But I believe they feel they are at a point where they need to be in order to see something done. 

I don't think anything can be done but continuing to ban ppl who go too far. Do they want to turn it into what baseball is turning into? Do they want a metal fence between them and the fans? Do they want to first 3 rows ro be removed so player/fan contact is less likely? 

In all honesty I'm surprised this hasn't became a bigger issue sooner. I'm surprised there hasnt been a second coming of the Malice at the Palace. 

There is absolutely nothing security can do if a courtside fan wants to do something stupid. 

Players have a right to a degree to feel a certain way about it. But that's why the NBA needs to step in and force a lifetime ban and him to sell his shares. 

They forced an owner to sell because he was secretly recorded saying something offensive. But you're going to allow a minority share owner to get off with a slap on the wrist for assault?

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Speaking of idiots who play(ed) for OKC, how about Kendrick Perkins acting like our very own Simple Jake?

He said the Rockets took Trevor Ariza for granted and mentioned how he was their only player who had won a championship. Sure, fair point. Then he says how no one else on the Rockets had even been to the Finals? He was Harden's teammate in 2012 when they lost in the Finals to Miami! :rolleyes:

@Oiler FANatic

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Westrbick the shit and your new favorite player, right?

All that shit talking and now you gotta cheer for him. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@Oiler FANatic

Westrbick the shit and your new favorite player, right? All that shit talking and now you gotta cheer for him.

I don't get to hate him anymore....:sad:

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Where Chris Paul gonna get traded to next? OKC ain't keeping him.

Either the Lakers or the Warriors most likely.

Just now, headhunter said:

Ugh i hate Westbrook. TO machine

Both he and Harden have too many TO's. That will be the one thing the Rockets lose in this deal, CP3 was much better in that regard.