• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha this is funny 

Watch OilerFanatic try to spin this like crazy.😂

OF is gonna be hilarious this season in defending the guy he’s shat on the past few years

Imagine everyone's surprise when it was revealed the fan was a "#MAGA" poster.

Not that I'm a hashtag poster on any platform, but I can't imagine ever posting a hashtag on the regular that racists also use in the same context (and still continue posting that hashtag regardless). There's got to be a part of your brain that has accepted their use and your use are close enough, to keep doing it.

Sometimes you've just gotta evaluate your life and be objective about the type of people you associate with. And yes, this applies in the digital age and virtual association.

16 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I'm still curious as to what this guy said that makes him or what he said, racist. As far as I can tell, he was a avid Jazz fan talking shit to a person a lot of ppl and fans dislike. But tell me, why did it become about race, and who is the racist for making it about race when it doesn't appear that it was....

Him being racist doesn't mean he was spewing that at the Stadium at Westbrook, him simply not yelling racist stuff to someone doesn't mean they're not racist either. The dude had tweets that were more damning than simply posting #MAGA

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Then Westbrook lying about him saying racial things to validate why he went at him is a problem. 

When did Westbrook say that this guy was yelling racist shit at him in the stadium? I don't know nor care enough about any of the guys involved to read articles about it

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Which is a totally separate and irrelevant point in regards to the interaction with Westbrook. If it is indeed fact that nothing he said was racially offensive/motivated.

That's why I said that I actually agree with you, this dude being racist online (and a shitty human being in general, you are an idiot if you don't think some MAGA idiot saying someone to go back where they came from on twitter is oozing full of racism) doesn't mean he was yelling racist shit at Westbrook in the stadium and irrelevent to this thread.

Edited by wiscotitansfan
10 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/12/sports/russell-westbrook-utah-fan.html

What exactly makes it racial? Who did he say it to and where are they actually from? 

Im talking about twitter.... You really don't think "Russell Westbrook needs to go back where he came from #MAGA" isn't racist?!?

Edited by wiscotitansfan
11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

But then what could have been cause for a ban? Why I want to find the video of the fan himself....really bad. I want the truth to this. 

I already told you... To take the easy way out

It's not like a person has to commit a crime to be banned from an establishment

• 4 weeks later...

Now Westbrick's team is down 3-1 yet again and on the verge of a third straight one and done postseason since Durant went to Golden State.

And they already got rid of Melo last summer, so they can't blame him anymore for the team playing like shit like they did against Utah in 2018.

All of the core players for OKC are under contract for at least one more season and the West isn't going to be any easier in 2019-20. Poor Thunder. :sad:

Edited by Oiler FANatic
  • 1 month later...

Now Draymond is crying about how poorly the players are treated by fans. What a spineless little pussy. Green needs a wambulance! :sad:

He says fans can say whatever they want, which is total bullshit. And if the players talk back then they get fined, which is also complete bullshit.

They banned that fan in Utah for yelling shit at Westbrick, to whom they did absolutely nothing, even after threatening the fan and his wife.

Edited by Oiler FANatic
  • 5 weeks later...

Speaking of idiots who play(ed) for OKC, how about Kendrick Perkins acting like our very own Simple Jake?

He said the Rockets took Trevor Ariza for granted and mentioned how he was their only player who had won a championship. Sure, fair point. Then he says how no one else on the Rockets had even been to the Finals? He was Harden's teammate in 2012 when they lost in the Finals to Miami! :rolleyes: