Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Russell Westbrook is trash, pure and simple

Recommended Posts

Bink   

I mean, I wonder how you would respond to the kind of heckling this guy receives every night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
abenjami   

I'm mostly interested to see if he follows through and fucks up the guy and his wife.

 

I mean, he swore to god and everything he loves that he would do it.  So let's see it big talker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soxcat   
8 hours ago, Bink said:

I mean, I wonder how you would respond to the kind of heckling this guy receives every night. 

So it is OK to threaten a fan gangster style? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bink   
25 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

So it is OK to threaten a fan gangster style? 

No. I'm not saying it's okay. I'm also not saying he's a trash person. He had a very human reaction, one that it's pretty easy to have empathy for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kgsTitan   

I know. How entitled can you be to drink all you want from a bottle and then just throw it on the ground for someone else to pick up.

Even if I was the biggest celebrity in the world, I wouldn't just throw something down like that. I would place the bottle on the floor next to my chair or just drink it all and find a recycling bin.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abenjami said:

I'm mostly interested to see if he follows through and fucks up the guy and his wife.

 

I mean, he swore to god and everything he loves that he would do it.  So let's see it big talker.

Haha this! He’s so full of shit. He’s not going to do anything. Would he fuck him up? Probably. Will he do it? No chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big2033   
10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Fans talk shit to NBA players all the time, he is supposed to be a professional. The piece of shit makes $40M/year and acts like such a whiny pussy.

 

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26234619/westbrook-threatens-courtside-fan-fan-wife

Yeah what a whiner I'm sure Westbrook had no good reason ... 

 

 

 

There's heckling and there's racism. This guy deserves to have his ass kicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, big2033 said:

Yeah what a whiner I'm sure Westbrook had no good reason ... 

 

There's heckling and there's racism. This guy deserves to have his ass kicked.

That's no excuse. Is he the only black player in the NBA? Just because this guy is a piece of shit racist has nothing to do with what happened.

 

Every time Westbrook goes to Utah he is always combative with the fans there. Does that make Salt Lake City the most racist city in the world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
big2033   
1 hour ago, Oiler FANatic said:

That's no excuse. Is he the only black player in the NBA? Just because this guy is a piece of shit racist has nothing to do with what happened.

 

Every time Westbrook goes to Utah he is always combative with the fans there. Does that make Salt Lake City the most racist city in the world?

No "F" that. If a guy wants to act that way and the NBA doesn't protect me or kick him out I'm taking matters into my own hands.

 

Whatever UTAH may be their fans are notorious for saying racist things at games.

 

And if it were me there's only so much disrespect I'm willing to take. I don't care how much I make. 

 

Being an NBA millionaire doesn't mean you sacrifice your self-respect. Eventually, you let them know to be respectful or get treated in a disrespecting way.

Edited by big2033

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rns90   
2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

 

Every time Westbrook goes to Utah he is always combative with the fans there. Does that make Salt Lake City the most racist city in the world?

Maybe. I think Mike Conley didn't want to be traded to the Jazz.  And someone else (don't remember the player) said they had bad experiences in Utah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, big2033 said:

Yeah what a whiner I'm sure Westbrook had no good reason ... 

 

 

 

There's heckling and there's racism. This guy deserves to have his ass kicked.

I think both are wrong and punks regardless of the answer to my question below so idc to argue who is right and who is wrong. But...

 

What makes saying "get on your knees like you're used to" racist?

 

Sounds more homophobic...as if hes telling him to suck a dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, big2033 said:

Yeah what a whiner I'm sure Westbrook had no good reason ... 

 

 

 

There's heckling and there's racism. This guy deserves to have his ass kicked.

 

13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I think both are wrong and punks regardless of the answer to my question below so idc to argue who is right and who is wrong. But...

 

What makes saying "get on your knees like you're used to" racist?

 

Sounds more homophobic...as if hes telling him to suck a dick. 

I actually agree with Jake on this one... Racism doesn't seem to be any issue here when referencing Westbrook lashing out.

 

I didn't listen to anything he said in a press conference but unless Westbrook specifically said the racist things he heard, you're just imposing that into thread to attack the fan's shitty character (which he is shitty) and unnecessary to anything that happened in the stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...