Oiler FANatic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha this is funny 

Watch OilerFanatic try to spin this like crazy.?

OF is gonna be hilarious this season in defending the guy he’s shat on the past few years

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

@Oiler FANatic

Westrbick the shit and your new favorite player, right? All that shit talking and now you gotta cheer for him.

I don't get to hate him anymore....:sad:

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Where Chris Paul gonna get traded to next? OKC ain't keeping him.

Either the Lakers or the Warriors most likely.

Just now, headhunter said:

Ugh i hate Westbrook. TO machine

Both he and Harden have too many TO's. That will be the one thing the Rockets lose in this deal, CP3 was much better in that regard.

• 4 months later...
On 7/12/2019 at 11:29 PM, headhunter said:

I dislike Westbrook so much ya'll have no idea. Deciding on who to root for instead

I hated Charles Barkley just like everyone else did 23 years ago and when he came here I learned to like him just like I will with Russ.

Of course Chuck still loves to shit all over the Rockets every chance he gets and they always find a way to prove him wrong. Oh well.

11 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I hated Charles Barkley just like everyone else did 23 years ago and when he came here I learned to like him just like I will with Russ.

Of course Chuck still loves to shit all over the Rockets every chance he gets and they always find a way to prove him wrong. Oh well.

Ive gotten over it. But i think the worst thing is the future for the Rockets. Tillman is cheap and a dumbass and will eventually fire Morey. He'll hire a yes man to try and make as much profit as he can and not spend too much money. I just dont like the future for them. 

On 3/12/2019 at 6:52 AM, abenjami said:

I'm mostly interested to see if he follows through and fucks up the guy and his wife.

I mean, he swore to god and everything he loves that he would do it.  So let's see it big talker.

Still waiting...

That guy should start talking shit again, this time about how Westbrook was too big of a pussy and is all talk.

7 hours ago, headhunter said:

Westbrook is trash. He cant shoot to save his life. Id trade him for a PF or SF 

He's never been a great shooter.  The funny (or frustrating) part is he keeps on shooting, especially three pointers.

• 7 months later...
On 11/21/2019 at 5:28 PM, headhunter said:

Westbrook is trash. He cant shoot to save his life. Id trade him for a PF or SF 

He was still shooting quite poorly early in the season, but from December to March he was playing some of the best basketball of his entire career.

He's shooting a career high 47.4% on the season, a lot of that is because he has been driving so much to the rim. Which is obviously his biggest strength.

He shot just 42.5% during his MVP season, and his previous career high was 45.7%. He also cut way back on his 3-point attempts, which helps a lot.

There's no point in trading a guy averaging 27.5 PPG, 8 RPG, and 7 APG especially when his teammate is averaging 34.4 PPG, 6.4 RPG, and 7.4 APG as well. :biggrin:

5 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

He was still shooting quite poorly early in the season, but from December to March he was playing some of the best basketball of his entire career.

He's shooting a career high 47.4% on the season, a lot of that is because he has been driving so much to the rim. Which is obviously his biggest strength.

He shot just 42.5% during his MVP season, and his previous career high was 45.7%. He also cut way back on his 3-point attempts, which helps a lot.

There's no point in trading a guy averaging 27.5 PPG, 8 RPG, and 7 APG especially when his teammate is averaging 34.4 PPG, 6.4 RPG, and 7.4 APG as well. :biggrin:

Westbrook and Hardens style of play doesn't win, simple. You pretty much said it yourself in this thread. The Rockets aren't going anywhere