tgo

Titans Sign Humphries

scine09   
Just now, tgo said:

There was never much hope for his future. He’s a limited reserve caliber player that can only succeed vs zone defense. Good depth player though. 

I expect them to add one more receiver.  Then you have Davis, Humphries, Taylor and the new WR.  That leaves room for at most 2 guys and I'd expect Jennings will be back because of his KR experience.  I'd think that at the 5th WR slot they'd want a guy who plays ST and Sharpe doesn't do that.

tgo   
1 minute ago, scine09 said:

I expect them to add one more receiver.  Then you have Davis, Humphries, Taylor and the new WR.  That leaves room for at most 2 guys and I'd expect Jennings will be back because of his KR experience.  I'd think that at the 5th WR slot they'd want a guy who plays ST and Sharpe doesn't do that.

I don’t necessarily see another receiver but maybe. Maybe a really cheap 3rd wave type veteran Z receiver. 

Edited by tgo

Carpy   

Will be interesting to see if Humphries replaces Adoree as primary punt returner as well.

I still want wither NKeal Harry or AJ Brown in the draft as another outside receiver, but love the Humphries signing.

tgo   
1 minute ago, scine09 said:

I'm thinking the draft.

Oh well yeah, they’ll definitely draft one imo. Thought you were talking FA

31 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Just a quick observation on Humphries - he gets N/S very quickly, which likely translates to a lot of his efficiency. (beyond just catching the ball). He's not particularly fast, but his first step after the catch is usually upfield. It's a good trait and hopefully one that makes a difference.

It's more than that. Watch the video again. He maximizes his yardage. He's not super fast, no.. But he takes the right angle. He seems to sense where the defense is heading, and he gets pretty much the most yardage he can. It's impressive. 

Justafan   
5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I'm thinking the draft.

I could definitely see them taking a speed/gadget guy in the draft or a niche type WR they like on day 3.  

Huston   
9 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I'm thinking the draft.

Third or fourth round will definitely be a wr.

ctm   
4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I could definitely see them taking a speed/gadget guy in the draft or a niche type WR they like on day 3.  

Big slot guy who can play in the red zone on day 3.