Jonboy

2019 Free Agency News & Rumors

tgo   
9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Pruitt is 6'2, 250 so he has the build and is athletic enough (sub 4.6, 38 inch vertical), to definitely play that role on occasion.  Firkser was a FB at Havard although he might not be physical enough for that role although he weighs 246 pounds.  Jannu has had a few reps at FB.  I'd consider giving Fluellen some reps (5'11, 225) if he makes the team.  He is active as a backup RB and plays STs.  Fluellen's main issue is staying healthy going all the way back to college. 

TE in general should be a fairly high need area.  Walker with his age and coming off injury, Smith coming off the knee injury, Pruitt and Firkser are decent but not starting material.  Whoever we draft would be a pick for now and the future assuming we want to run 12 personnel a bunch. 

I thought Firkser was a WR at Harvard? He played FB?

ctm   

Kline released....as I posted earlier he had a base salary guarantee coming up on Sunday.

tgo   

We could sign Suh and still have 15M in cap space for the rookie pool and carry over

Just now, tgo said:

We could sign Suh and still have 15M in cap space for the rookie pool and carry over

If we signed Suh we might release Jones, dont you think?

BudAdams   

I think I read that Suh prefers to stay on the west coast - so that would mean the 3 NFC West teams, Raiders, or Chargers.  It won't surprise me to see him re-sign with the Rams.

8 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I think I read that Suh prefers to stay on the west coast - so that would mean the 3 NFC West teams, Raiders, or Chargers.  It won't surprise me to see him re-sign with the Rams.

Early reports i heard were he wasnt likely to come back there. To me he has Raider written all over him.

tgo   
9 minutes ago, WurthDraft said:

This is hands down one of my favorite things about JRob. Article is unlocked btw. 

There's a separate thread about the Titans cutting Kline