Jonboy

2019 Free Agency News & Rumors

7 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Classic oman.

Damned right, and it gets more blatant by the day.

Aaron Rodgers can't overcome shitty coaching, lousy playcalling and a marginal roster, but Mariota sucks because he can't either.

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Aaron Rodgers can't overcome shitty coaching, lousy playcalling and a marginal roster, but Mariota sucks because he can't either.

Oh good God. Do you honestly want to post Aaron Rodgers production vs Mariota? 

You realize the shitty coaching MM got this past year is now going to be coaching Rodgers? 

I'll tell you what, we'll see how Rodgers does with LaFluer. We'll get a good laugh about it

Huston   

In Oman thinks every QBs situation is equal its and it's up to them to make it happen, you will never be able to reason with the unreasonable.

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Oh good God. Do you honestly want to post Aaron Rodgers production vs Mariota? 

You realize the shitty coaching MM got this past year is now going to be coaching Rodgers? 

I'll tell you what, we'll see how Rodgers does with LaFluer. We'll get a good laugh about it

Yeah, we will.

But then again, there was most of an entire offense worth of players that had to learn their first real offense under LaFleur, because the only system they had ever played under was a 20 year old antiquated system designed by idiot Mularkey and called by Terry "it's gonna pop" Robiskie.  And an O-Line that struggled with a new scheme until the last 3rd of the season.  An O-Line built for a Man/Power blocking system being asked to learn and execute a Zone scheme.

Only someone with your limited knowledge of the game would ignore those limiting factors.

But yeah, we'll see what happens in Green Bay in 2019, and how well LaFleur's play design and play calling holds up, and whether it looks anything like it did in N'ville, and whether or not he has to placate his star QB.

OILERMAN   
3 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Yeah, we will.

But then again, there was most of an entire offense worth of players that had to learn their first real offense under LaFleur, because the only system they had ever played under was a 20 year old antiquated system designed by idiot Mularkey and called by Terry "it's gonna pop" Robiskie.  And an O-Line that struggled with a new scheme until the last 3rd of the season.  An O-Line built for a Man/Power blocking system being asked to learn and execute a Zone scheme.

Only someone with your limited knowledge of the game would ignore those limiting factors.

But yeah, we'll see what happens in Green Bay in 2019, and how well LaFleur's play design and play calling holds up, and whether it looks anything like it did in N'ville, and whether or not he has to placate his star QB.

You and 8MM are Mariota clowns

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea classic oman

Mularkey isn't the problem vs the drooling mob

Mariota has same season with new Shanahan scheme and Mularkey gone

I told you so. You've done well distancing yourself from the Mariota homers since the season ended. Tread lightly and do not get sucked into that mess. You've avoided it like the plague well enough to act like you weren't one of them. Don't mess it up now. 

Relax papa smurf. No need to get bent of shape because someone pokes fun at your 180. 

OILERMAN   
2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Relax papa smurf. No need to get bent of shape because someone pokes fun at your 180. 

I'm totally relaxed, why would I get upset about a V

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

You and 8MM are Mariota clowns

You're the one in the clown makeup oman.  What you call analysis is a bad joke.  You have zero personal knowledge of this game, and you obviously comb through the punditry of others to cherry-pick your opinions.

The Henry/Lewis debate exposed you for the fraud you are.  Even with your raft of conditions you still lost the bet.

Because you don't really know why plays or players work, and never have.

So puff up your chest and strut around like a banty rooster some more.

It doesn't change a thing.

OILERMAN   
1 minute ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So puff up your chest and strut around like a banty rooster some more.

Go check out the work out vids in the off topic forum. I don't have to "puff out my chest"

Huston   

Havent heard banty rooster in a grip lol, gonna start using that again.

Edited by Huston