2019 Free Agency News & Rumors

Jonboy

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s still some decent talent in FA at OLB/DT/DE. I mean we could technically pick Morgan back up and I think he’d be happy to be here. He’s still not really old .. just was injured.  If not him then suh, Wilkerson, and Tampa bay is about to let their guy go. 

I wonder if this is weighed when determining necessity. There’s no WR / TE / or IOL worth grabbing still in FA.. 

which makes me think we go offense in 1 unless somebody crazy good on the front 7 falls. 

they dont have a second rounder.. they may be desperate. 

I'd give them our second and swap 3rds 

if we could pull that and still trade back in the first to recoup that lost pick, then we'd have a nice setup to get our Oline and DT guys and still fill in with the S/WR later. 

53 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Still, kinda let down the only pass rusher we got in FA is 37 who will likely be gone after this season.

Theres plenty of options out there to add to our Dline/OLBs that are at least as good and in a few cases significant upgrades on what we had last year. 

Gerald Mccoy will soon be available and frank clark rumored to being heavily shopped. 

then you've got:

Zeke Ansah

D. Morgan

Nick Perry

Kony Ealy

Suh

Danny Shelton

Muhammad Wilkerson

Timmy Jernigan

Corey Liuget

Rodney Gunter

Allen Bailey

If you just say that Cam Wake will be more productive than Orakpo... we could technically sign Morgan back and be better than last year - without our young guys taking a step forward. 

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Some interesting stuff from Peter King on the Russell Wilson contract deadline demand in his column today.

This is pretty much exactly what I laid out. The deadline was based on the fact Wilson would go to a year to year franchise contract if he doesn't get blown away. Kirk Cousins part two but way more coveted.