Sign in to follow this  
reo

New Audio of Offensive Remarks by Tucker Carlson

Rolltide   
4 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Why did you link an article that refutes your point?

I thought it was informative. A current supreme court justice once implied that the age of consent could be 12. 

Number9   

Eric and Judy.  When I was in HS, these two were madly in love, as in for her it was him and for him it was her, eos.  She was 14 and he was 17.  The girls mama wasn't having it.  One day they vanished.  Over ten years later, I heard they were living in CA.  They had several children, were living in a nice home and he had a very good job.  They were both really good kids.

Now 26 and 16, I'm not seeing that unless it's in a really small community.  Religious forced marriage should be punished with castration.  

Little girls experimenting just shouldn't be a topic of discussion by grown men.  Canning.

Rolltide   

Here are some quotes from prominent democrats on the issue of underage sex. 

"I love me some 10 year old pussy"-Bill Clinton

"Where the white toddlers at?'-Elijah Cummings

"Do you spit or swallow honey?"-Joe Biden

"I could go for some tender white boy ass?"-Spartacus

I promise you that this is one the areas the left will attack next.  Once they are thru with their dumbass push for trans, they will focus on the next thing.  Start with lowering the age to be a consenting adult.  

reo   
Just now, Little Earl said:

Start with lowering the age to be a consenting adult.  

Is this you saying you disagree with Tucker's comments?

Check out @benshapiro’s Tweet:

I mean he got a point. 

It's like they think "well, we weren't easily offended very fragile ppl 10 years ago like we are now, so let's go back and see what was said at a point in time where we really thought nothing of it it so we can make it a big deal now."

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I mean he got a point. 

It's like they think "well, we weren't easily offended very fragile ppl 10 years ago like we are now, so let's go back and see what was said at a point in time where we really thought nothing of it it so we can make it a big deal now."

What does this have to do with what Bowtie said?  Bowtie is in favor of child marriage/rape and you want to defend him by changing the subject?

15 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

What does this have to do with what Bowtie said?  Bowtie is in favor of child marriage/rape and you want to defend him by changing the subject?

How is pointing out the fact they wanted to dig up what is old news and make it relevant all of a sudden changing the subject? It's still the same story, just a different chapter of it. They didnt even know it was there. They spent hours watching him in hopes to find something to make a big deal.....ten years later. 

Why werent you upset by it 5 or 10 years ago?

Oh wait, you probably didnt know....Why? Because those who brought it up now didn't think enough of it then to get ppl riled up by it. I guess they have changed their minds about it....

What has he done to try and put that in motion?

Im going to assume nothing....

Trust me, I hate to bring it up but....

Shit like this, on a scale of one to ten is about a 2 for me when we have ppl, not only thinking abortion for the sake of convenience is ok, but actually putting it in motion. 

And you think I should be losing sleep over someone's opinion who has no way of putting what he thinks is ok into fruition?

This is one man with no power to execute. I'm more worried about half the government finding it ok to kill babies because ppl are too dumb, stubborn, or arrogant to use protection. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

Cyrus   
55 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I mean he got a point. 

Or, Tucker Carlson has become a more prominent voice in American politics and by virtue of being a primetime host on Fox News potentially has a significant influence on the President.

7 minutes ago, Cyrus said:

Or, Tucker Carlson has become a more prominent voice in American politics and by virtue of being a primetime host on Fox News potentially has a significant influence on the President.

You really suggesting Tucker is going to influence Trump into making child forced marriages a thing again?

@9 Nines, you agree?

9 Nines   

I mean people strongly arguing against things they used to champion.   The whole Republican party seems to be going against all its decades-long principles in its continued support of these lame people, especially in defense of President Trump. 

Justafan   

Lower the age of consent?  These are Christians?

As a father and as an uncle of 8 nieces, I find this attitude baffling and frankly twisted.

Then again, I'm talking about people who couldn't see right through the guy wearing a bow tie to discuss politics.  

9 Nines   

Media Matters published more audio of Tucker Carlson on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show.

In one clip, Carlson credited “white men” for “creating civilization” and made numerous racist remarks about the Obamas, including agreeing that Michelle Obama would “be a problem” because she “turns into a sister.”

Carlson also called Iraqis “semiliterate primitive monkeys” and said Afghanistan is “never going to be a civilized country because the people aren’t civilized.” He also said he had “zero sympathy” for Iraqis because they “don’t use toilet paper or forks” and that the war could turn around “if, somehow, the Iraqis decided to behave like human beings.”