New Audio of Offensive Remarks by Tucker Carlson

reo

Media Matters published audio clips of Tucker Carlson’s calls to the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show between 2006 and 2011.

In one clip, Carlson said underage marriage is not “the same thing exactly as pulling a child from a bus stop and sexually assaulting that child… The rapist in this case has made a lifelong commitment to live and take care of the person so it is a little different.”

In another, Carlson described underage girls at Carlson’s daughter’s boarding school experimenting sexually with each other and said, “If it weren’t my daughter I would love that scenario.”

The Daily Beast says Carlson “appeared to defend statutory rape and called for the elimination of rape shield laws, among other things.”

Carlson responded that Media Matters “caught me saying something naughty.”

https://politicalwire.com/2019/03/11/new-audio-of-offensive-remarks-by-tucker-carlson/

Cons get more and more disgusting and repulsive. 

Holy fuck. And Comrade Ben “doesn’t care”??!?!  I guess his bosses don’t want to lose the millions they’ve invested into this puppet. 

Add ss this to those Alabama hillbillies that get elected raping underage girls. 

Republicans are treasonous and vile. 

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

If it was a 30 year old and a 15 year old, that's one thing. But if we're talking about a 19 or 20 year old dating and fucking a 17 year old and they end up engaged/married, I dont think ppl have should have an issue with that. 

This is the issue. The Alabama Republicans are old men grooming underage girls. 

The slight age difference is another matter. 

4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I'll give you my opinion of what Tucker said when I see verbatim what he said in proper context. He did not actually defend statutory rape. 

I also see nothing wrong about a man giving a negative opinion of one woman. Calling one woman a fat pig does not mean you think all women are fat pigs.  

He saw nothing wrong with someone marrying off underage girls to older men. He defended the idea on the principle that people have different beliefs. I guess Mr. Law and Order doesn't care about these things when it appeals to his own sexual predilections. (see other statements about the boarding school).

Warren Jeffs for the record:

"In July 2004, Warren Jeffs' nephew, Brent Jeffs, filed a lawsuit against Warren alleging that in the late 1980s Warren had anally raped him in the Salt Lake Valley compound then owned by the FLDS Church. Brent Jeffs said he was five or six years old at the time, and that Warren Jeffs' brothers, also named in the lawsuit, participated in the abuse. Two of Warren Jeffs' other nephews made similar claims. Brent Jeffs' brother Clayne committed suicide after accusing Warren Jeffs of sexually assaulting him as a child.[32]

In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a then-14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The young woman, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV"), testified that she begged Rulon Jeffs, known to her as "Uncle Rulon", to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. The elder Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but his son was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. Wall alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.

In late 2005, Jeffs was put on the FBI's most wanted fugitive list, offering $60,000 for information leading to his arrest. Shortly after being placed on the FBI list, Jeffs was featured on the television program America's Most Wanted.[citation needed]

Around this time, Jeffs' brother, Seth, was arrested under suspicion of harboring a fugitive. During a routine traffic stop on October 28, 2005, in Pueblo County, Colorado, police found nearly $142,000 in cash, about $7,000 worth of prepaid debit cards, and personal records. During Seth Jeffs' court case, FBI agent Andrew Stearns testified that Seth had told him that he did not know where his older brother was and that he would not reveal his whereabouts if he did. He was convicted of harboring a fugitive on May 1, 2006.[33] On July 14, 2006, he was sentenced to three years' probation and a $2,500 fine.[34]

On April 5, 2006, Utah issued an arrest warrant for Jeffs on felony charges of accomplice rape of a teenage girl between 14 and 18 years old.[35] Shortly after, on May 6, 2006, the FBI placed Jeffs on its Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.[36] He was the 482nd fugitive listed on that list. In addition, the reward was raised to $100,000, and the public was warned that "Jeffs may travel with a number of loyal and armed bodyguards".[37]

On May 27, 2006, Bruce Wisan, the court-appointed accountant in charge of the FLDS Church's trust fund, filed civil suits against Jeffs. Wisan claimed that Jeffs is responsible for "fleecing trust assets". Along with church leaders, former trustees Truman Barlow, Leroy Jeffs, James Zitting, and William Jessop were also named as defendants. "We feel that they've taken things from the trust," Wisan said. "Their actions have caused harm to the trust."[38]

On June 8, 2006, Jeffs returned to Colorado City to perform more "child bride" marriages.[39]

On May 27, 2008, the Smoking Gun website released images of Jeffs with two underage wives, one of whom was 12 years old, celebrating one-year anniversaries in 2005 and 2006."

5 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Why did you link an article that refutes your point?

Eric and Judy.  When I was in HS, these two were madly in love, as in for her it was him and for him it was her, eos.  She was 14 and he was 17.  The girls mama wasn't having it.  One day they vanished.  Over ten years later, I heard they were living in CA.  They had several children, were living in a nice home and he had a very good job.  They were both really good kids.

Now 26 and 16, I'm not seeing that unless it's in a really small community.  Religious forced marriage should be punished with castration.  

Little girls experimenting just shouldn't be a topic of discussion by grown men.  Canning.

I promise you that this is one the areas the left will attack next.  Once they are thru with their dumbass push for trans, they will focus on the next thing.  Start with lowering the age to be a consenting adult.  

19 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Check out @benshapiro’s Tweet:

I mean he got a point. 

It's like they think "well, we weren't easily offended very fragile ppl 10 years ago like we are now, so let's go back and see what was said at a point in time where we really thought nothing of it it so we can make it a big deal now."

What does this have to do with what Bowtie said?  Bowtie is in favor of child marriage/rape and you want to defend him by changing the subject?

55 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Check out @benshapiro’s Tweet:

I mean he got a point. 

It's like they think "well, we weren't easily offended very fragile ppl 10 years ago like we are now, so let's go back and see what was said at a point in time where we really thought nothing of it it so we can make it a big deal now."

Or, Tucker Carlson has become a more prominent voice in American politics and by virtue of being a primetime host on Fox News potentially has a significant influence on the President.