Steve Watterson talks about Mariota.

heyitsmeallen

Says hes the most misunderstood. 

Then goes on to say ppl call him fragile, he is. 

Goes on to say ppl question his work ethic. I never seen that anywhere. 

Says hes very explosive. Havent seen anyone argue or say differently. 

I honestly didnt learn anything I didnt already think about Mariota and who he is as a player. 

There was nothing juicy or very informative. They also asked him about Henry and didnt touch on Henry at all...take that how you want. 

Just seemed like an ex employee who left in good standing and said what you would expect to hear. 

Simple Jake, you missed the most important takeaway from that interview.  After all of the kudos for Mariota's work ethic and skills, he said that maybe there was something else at play.  That maybe Marcus was too into the elasticity vs the plasticity.  That goes back to when he decided not to put on weight and came in light because the Oregon people claimed he needed the speed.  Sounds like Watterson thinks he needs to bulk up some.

12 hours ago, japan said:

Simple Jake, you missed the most important takeaway from that interview.  After all of the kudos for Mariota's work ethic and skills, he said that maybe there was something else at play.  That maybe Marcus was too into the elasticity vs the plasticity.  That goes back to when he decided not to put on weight and came in light because the Oregon people claimed he needed the speed.  Sounds like Watterson thinks he needs to bulk up some.

He needs to go find Brady’s guy. Pliabilility is the new trend for qbs it appears.

14 hours ago, japan said:

That's a good idea in general. Need to be able to run through people at this level, not around them.

23 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

That's a good idea in general. Need to be able to run through people at this level, not around them.

The two things that would benefit Marcus the most at this point would be 10-12 lbs of muscle and a Jujitsu class.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:32 PM, japan said:

On 3/11/2019 at 10:34 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

I honestly didnt learn anything I didnt already think about Mariota and who he is as a player. 

That was my takeaway after listening....So your simple ass didnt already know that? Im sure almost everyone else did.

Archived