reo   
Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

The only person trying to trigger me is you with this babble.

Not really. What do you think the trolls were trying to do? Feminism is a divisive topic. They were trying to dig into that divide and upset people. This whole thing seemed to upset you. Aka they succeeded.

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Disney, probably. Of course the score they're concerned with has this symbol ($) attached to it.

If you liked that then you're gonna love this:

Don't tell me you actually use Posobiec as an actual source... 

oh brother facepalm GIF

reo   
Just now, NashvilleNinja said:

Who brought up feminism?

Ugh... I wish I could post eye roll gifs on my phone. 

5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Don't tell me you actually use Posobiec as an actual source... 

oh brother facepalm GIF

I don't even know who that is. His tweet got retweeted from various people and I saw it. I thought it was funny. I don't see how Disney would be able to fake $150M in proceeds if the theaters were all empty, but hey... if people think they can prove it more power to em.

i tend to think the movie studios pump up shit like this when its an identity politics type of movie. 

women... say men are hating on it to make more girls want to watch and it wont shy the men from watching anyhow. 

black... say white people are upset to further make black folks want to see it.. and bring out white people who wouldnt see it but feel politically empowered for going to see it. 

in reality.. by saying (falsely) this group  "A"  is hating on it... all you are doing is seeding group "B" groupthink for people from the opposite side and creating a lot of talk about the movie. 

if anyone in group A actually exists and hates on it - so what! they werent paying to see it anyhow. 

18 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I don't even know who that is. His tweet got retweeted from various people and I saw it. I thought it was funny. I don't see how Disney would be able to fake $150M in proceeds if the theaters were all empty, but hey... if people think they can prove it more power to em.

most movie theaters are empty at 10:20 pm. What an absurd premise. Go see the movie then come back and bitch and complain. It would at least give some weight to your criticism. Also, I don't give a fuck what Rotten Tomatoes says. The box office numbers over the opening weekend show that the movie is a huge success. Trying to argue otherwise is foolish.  I say that as someone who thought it was good not great. 

19 minutes ago, oldschool said:

most movie theaters are empty at 10:20 pm. What an absurd premise. Go see the movie then come back and bitch and complain. It would at least give some weight to your criticism. Also, I don't give a fuck what Rotten Tomatoes says. The box office numbers over the opening weekend show that the movie is a huge success. Trying to argue otherwise is foolish.  I say that as someone who thought it was good not great. 

Careful, oldschool. Nash is going to say you have a crush on CM now!

On 3/12/2019 at 4:45 PM, 9 Nines said:

I thought people were supposed to watch movies. 

People just politicize movies they don't like, rather than critique them. I can already tell millennials are gonna hate Endgame since it's 3 hours long.

WG53   
21 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

People just politicize movies they don't like, rather than critique them. I can already tell millennials are gonna hate Endgame since it's 3 hours long.

Here we go again with people confusing Millennials with the generation after them.

Edited by WG53

22 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Everybody is gonna love Endgame and you know it

On 3/26/2019 at 8:44 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Millennials are 23-38 years old now dude.