Suspended Irving says he's quitting, blasts NFL

OILERMAN

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracks me up hearing people(CTF!!!) talk about how great weed is.    Weed had a role in destroying Josh Gordon and now this loser burnout pothead.    https://boldanddetermined.com/

Weed keeps my glass blowing business boomin. We’ve Done almost 20k in bong sales since Sunday. 

I'm sure that Irving and Gordon would have been astrophysicists if not for weed.

There are two different strains (Sativa and Indica) and each produces different effects (relaxation, paranoia, euphoria, etc...). I don’t know if there are legitimate medicinal uses for it. In the case of cancer patients, if they believe it helps, more power to them; it may very well.

I don’t believe it’s as harmful as other drugs such as opiates and psychotic medications that target certain areas of the brain. You don’t see people overdosed and dying from it or suffering from many of its side effects.

I also don’t believe it’s as harmful as alcohol in many aspects. You have individuals out there who grew up indoctrinated into believing it’s a horrible drug responsible for causing insanity, laziness, even rape and murder due to the propaganda campaign decades ago used to outlaw it.

I think it should be legal. Why not? If you can drink yourself into cirrhosis, why not smoke yourself into oblivion. Willie Nelson is still alive and kicking. How many hardcore alcoholics his age are?

As far as a job goes... Well, show up drunk or high and that’s on you. If they had a test that could go back and see if you had drank alcohol in the past 30 days, how many people would still have a job?

Edited by TitansFan23

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Cracks me up hearing people(CTF!!!) talk about how great weed is. 

Weed had a role in destroying Josh Gordon and now this loser burnout pothead. 

https://boldanddetermined.com/marijuana/

WEED KILLS YOUR DRIVE TO SUCCEED.

Everybody on earth already knows the reality of marijuana, we're simply pretending the negatives don't exist.

Marijuana has a million negative effects and not a single true benefit. Every positive word you have ever heard about marijuana has been a lie promoted by drug addicts.

If you say otherwise you need a swift kick in the ass to get you back on track. I'm here to give you that kick in the ass and show you the reality of the devil's weed.

What kind of soxcat bullshit is this?

9 hours ago, Nash said:

yep.. I've also seen a number of people that have adopted a marijuana lifestyle, using a condition to justify heavy smoking/edibles ..basically eliminating a productive work life from even being a possibility..

Not sure I really wanted to "like" this post.  But yes, a mj lifestyle is a good way of phrasing it.  It's all too common that so many have bought into an idea that marijuana is an all good/no bad thing. Which is simply not true at all. 

15 minutes ago, chef said:

Not sure I really wanted to "like" this post.  But yes, a mj lifestyle is a good way of phrasing it.  It's all too common that so many have bought into an idea that marijuana is an all good/no bad thing. Which is simply not true at all. 

Literally nothing in the world is all good and no bad. Common sense needs to prevail. Use weed in moderation. 

28 minutes ago, Tim said:

Literally nothing in the world is all good and no bad. Common sense needs to prevail. Use weed in moderation. 

Beyond any medical aspect, I think taken like light drinking it's not a huge deal.  

But as we've seen the corner turned with legalization I think the weed champions have become emboldened and many seem to think that a marijuana lifestyle as Nash put it is a great thing with no detriment.  Just using various forms all day every day.

As MJ continues its move mainstream, there will inevitably be far more research coming out in years to come as the opportunity to study effects near and long term increases exponentially. Not like we haven't been studying it before, but nonetheless the focus on it will increase.