rns90   
5 hours ago, Number9 said:

Oh shit!  You do know they are the first one seed to lose in round one to a sixteen seed.  They also lost to Richmond High, but that was just a scrimmage game and the Cavaliers said they really didn't try.  So, don't worry, they will probably win.....ah, they could..ah....well they still in it.

They play this that's boring and a low margin for error which makes an early knockout always a distinct possibility.  

Some of the late Friday games were kind of horrible to watch.

Edited by rns90

39 minutes ago, Number9 said:

My score last time I looked was 47%.  I will need some serious upsets to come anywhere close to the top.  :37_disappointed:

I'm at 24%, so you're way ahead of me. But 13 of my Sweet 16 picks are still alive so I plan on making a comeback in the next two rounds!

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

I'm making everybody in the our group look good.  My score last time I looked was 47%.  I will need some serious upsets to come anywhere close to the top.  :37_disappointed:

44 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I'm at 24%, so you're way ahead of me. But 13 of my Sweet 16 picks are still alive so I plan on making a comeback in the next two rounds!

I'm currently at 97%. I will accept celebratory fellatio from any members who were impressed with my part knowledge/part luck performance the 1st 2 days of the tournament.

On 3/21/2019 at 10:15 PM, Number9 said:

@JakePA_Titan just like's to run his mouth.  That was a shellacking.  

They ain't that great. Had the refs not gave Howard his third foul on some BS and knock him out with 4 left in the 1st, it would have been a different game. 

Number9   

^^OK.

The girl asked Clark(Zags) what was his perspective and purpose of playing the game tonight?  He said “huh”. 

Number9   
23 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Zion's last basket should've been an offensive call.  BS refs!

Duke is always going to get the calls.  UCF was way under-rated in the seeding.  They may be the best team in the tournament.  I have Duke winning it all, but I was pulling for UCF. 

Well, I have 13 teams out of 16 left but i'm way down in the standings at 23. I still have a lot possible points though. I overdid the underdog picks the first few rounds.

On 3/23/2019 at 8:36 PM, Number9 said:

^^OK.

The girl asked Clark(Zags) what was his perspective and purpose of playing the game tonight?  He said “huh”. 

They asked the most generic inane questions you can imagine that turn into mundane and patterned responses. "What does it mean to your team  to pull out  a last second win and get to the sweet 16?"  "Oh, I'm just so proud of these kids. They battled and they never quit, even when they got down."