**MARCH MADNESS**

Number9

23 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Zion's last basket should've been an offensive call.  BS refs!

Duke is always going to get the calls.  UCF was way under-rated in the seeding.  They may be the best team in the tournament.  I have Duke winning it all, but I was pulling for UCF. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony Bennett is the Jeff Fisher of college basketball.

AUBURN!!  Ten points down, I thought it was over.  Amazing!  March Madness!!  Another buzzer beater!    OFFICIALS ARE RUINING SPORTS.  THE BALL WAS ALREADY GONE.  HORRIBLE CALL.

I'm currently at 97%. I will accept celebratory fellatio from any members who were impressed with my part knowledge/part luck performance the 1st 2 days of the tournament.

Well, I have 13 teams out of 16 left but i'm way down in the standings at 23. I still have a lot possible points though. I overdid the underdog picks the first few rounds.

On 3/23/2019 at 8:36 PM, Number9 said:

^^OK.

The girl asked Clark(Zags) what was his perspective and purpose of playing the game tonight?  He said “huh”. 

They asked the most generic inane questions you can imagine that turn into mundane and patterned responses. "What does it mean to your team  to pull out  a last second win and get to the sweet 16?"  "Oh, I'm just so proud of these kids. They battled and they never quit, even when they got down." 

On 3/24/2019 at 11:54 PM, freakingeek said:

Well, I have 13 teams out of 16 left but I still have a lot possible points though. I overdid the underdog picks the first few rounds.

Same here, except I only have 11. If I can get some help from a few teams, specifically in the midwest region, then I might do okay.

Tennessee has played the same game for weeks.  Fumble around first half, get behind, pull off big win.  Except it quit happening in the SEC.  It's a 40 minute game and you can loaf for 20 minutes.  

STILL A GREAT YEAR FOR THE BIG ORANGE!!

11 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I have 12 as well. Plus the soon to be champs in the Zags.

Zags aren't getting past Duke (or Michigan State) in the Final Four, assuming they get past Tech on Saturday. The champs are gonna be Virginia.

Screw the Zags anyway, and Purdue too! Those two assholes busted up my bracket so bad. As long as the Cougars win I won't give a shit though.