**MARCH MADNESS**

Number9

Selection Sunday is next Sunday March 17th.   Open to all.  Go to the ESPN site and just rejoin the group, or create a team to join.  

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/

Group Name:: Titans Reporters

Password::  jrob

This year is going to be extra fun because the #5 team currently in the country is the Tennessee Vols.  The Vols have already beat several teams in the top 20 and look to have a good, if not spectacular run.

Edited by Number9
Due Date for Brackets

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tony Bennett is the Jeff Fisher of college basketball.

AUBURN!!  Ten points down, I thought it was over.  Amazing!  March Madness!!  Another buzzer beater!    OFFICIALS ARE RUINING SPORTS.  THE BALL WAS ALREADY GONE.  HORRIBLE CALL.

I'm currently at 97%. I will accept celebratory fellatio from any members who were impressed with my part knowledge/part luck performance the 1st 2 days of the tournament.

56 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Selection Sunday is this Sunday.   Open to all.  Go to the ESPN site and just rejoin the group, or create a team to join.  

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2018/en/

Group Name:: Titans Reporters

Password::  jrob

This year is going to be extra fun because the #5 team currently in the country is the Tennessee Vols.  The Vols have already beat several teams in the top 20 and look to have a good, if not spectacular run.

I don't follow college bball, but it was on my radar enough that I caught the jist of the UT vs Kentucky thing. Kentucky acted like they won the Super Bowl when they broke TN's streak and was running their dick suckers about how overrated UT was... which is always a double-edged sword. I mean, if UT was so overrated then why the fuck were you so elated over breaking their streak and beating them? But TN got that one back anyway so it's all good.

4 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I can’t wait to lose again! 

It's all fun!  The killers last year were UVA #1, losing in the second round.  Then UNS, Mich ST,  Arizona all jumped in the act.  

I like Tennessee for a lot of reasons, but I don't think they can beat Zion/Duke.

3 minutes ago, Number9 said:

It's all fun!  The killers last year were UVA #1, losing in the second round.  Then UNS, Mich ST,  Arizona all jumped in the act.  

I like Tennessee for a lot of reasons, but I don't think they can beat Zion/Duke.

Yeah uva busted my bracket. 

GET YOUR BRACKETS FILLED IN TIME

Selection Sunday is THIS weekend.  Time to start peeping at the conference tournaments.  

Here's my list of teams I think will be good to pull off an upset in the tournament.

Saint Marys

Iowa State

Murray State

Alabama* If they get in.  

I had a * by St Mary's but they have jumped out too quick.  If they get seeded too high, no upset.  They were a 13 point dog and ran up the score on the Zags.  Probably won't be any good spreads on them in the tourney.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Everyone on Murray Sts nuts. First round exit....

BS.  On 2nd thought, if they are a 15 or 16 seed you are probably right.

Edited by Number9

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I heard they're looking at a 12 or 13. I'll still say early exit. 

You got any picks?  I like to watch for good teams that might not win it all, but can surprise because they just rank the seeds.  Some of these teams don't have KY talent, but they can play BB.  Florida St. is busting my balls right now.  Virginia just knows how to choke.

7 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Not really. I dont watch much outside of marquee matchups and big 12. Going with what I know, I think Iowa State could win a couple. But like with most teams seeded 4ish or lower, it's about their matchups. 

I honestly don't see how anyone beats Duke so I'm not too concerned with much about this tourney.

I thought like that before Zion go hurt.  I think now, somebody is going to get them.  IDKW.  I want it to be TN.