tgo

Trump's Former Lawyer: Mueller is an American Hero, Probe Not a Witch Hunt

Soxcat   

They say Mueller has uncovered numerous times when Trump Jr. didn't wipe his arse well enough.  An American hero.

If there is something there let us see it.  Get this over with. 

Agreed. @Soxcat

I think the only thing Mueller will tell us, is what we already know.

Trump is a crooked businessman who is a tax cheat. Not a Russian agent.

Edited by NFLStudent

Soxcat   

If that is really the case it totally means this was a witch hunt.  Mueller's who point of doing this investigation wasn't to have a broad scope of "lets find anything we can find on Trump".  Look, I think Trump is a narcissistic butt hole.  Come to that conclusion and move on. 

I know that former White House lawyer is saying it's not a witch hunt and that's unexpected because he was generally on the other side of things... but Soxcat says it's a witch hunt. So I'm gonna have to stick with that. We all know Soxcat is the soul of wisdom, discernment and level-headed analysis.

TF_Titan   

Trump wasn't elected because people thought he was an honest, upright citizen that just wanted to serve his country. He was elected because Democrats were pissed at Hillary and the DNC and didn't show up to vote. This is why the infighting between the AOC wing and the DNC establishment is really what they should be worrying about. All these investigations aren't going to tell us anything we didn't already know or at least assume about Trump and aren't likely to move the needle much one way or the other.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

I've been saying for a year now the report will disappoint Democrats. Trump is a buffoon and is undermining our institutions however the case for collusion is currently weak. The obstruction and cover up is way worse than the crime.

Ahh, the cognitive dissonance of this statement is glorious. 

Soxcat   
2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

I know that former White House lawyer is saying it's not a witch hunt and that's unexpected because he was generally on the other side of things... but Soxcat says it's a witch hunt. So I'm gonna have to stick with that. We all know Soxcat is the soul of wisdom, discernment and level-headed analysis.

It is a which hunt unless you believe Mueller had the objective of just turning over any crap he could find.  I suppose if we get a Dem in office it would be OK to phony up some excuse (like bogus FISA warrants) to investigate them and have no boundaries on the investigation?  That is the big problem here that goes beyond Trump.  None of us should be OK with this crap.  But everything is fine because it is Trump?  Hell, when it comes to narcissism and illegalities the Clintons could have a decade of investigations.  Would that have been OK if Hillary won?  She already got a free pass form the FBI and the AG.  Is that OK if that happens as well?  You people are so fing dumb and your head is so far up your ass you are staring at your own insides.   

patsplat   

Mueller is going to find that the dirty stinking traitor is a dirty stinking traitor and he's going to pass the rest to the southern district

Edited by patsplat

Soxcat   
13 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Incoherent is as incoherent does.

He also said at least on the matter of Russian collusion, Trump would likely be exonerated.

Citing Mueller’s “highly detailed” indictment of three dozen Russian hackers and an 800-page sentencing memorandum for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, he said “there’s just no link to Trump or the campaign.”

Here is what Ty Cobb said you incoherent retard.