KingTitan8

Titans in on AB (Update: Traded to Raiders for 3rd & 5th)

Although it ended exactly as I expected from the start, it does begin to get frustrating to see Jrob miss out on these big name guys consistently because he refuses to open up the checkbook. That is, unless it’s a former patriot, then he’s all about overpaying them.

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Although it ended exactly as I expected from the start, it does begin to get frustrating to see Jrob miss out on these big name guys consistently because he refuses to open up the checkbook. That is, unless it’s a former patriot, then he’s all about overpaying them.

Its not JRob being unwilling. This chump ass family never wants to pay big guaranteed money for a star. 

Who was the last player to have a top 5 salary on this team?

This is why I ignored this entire thread. Its pointless.

OzTitan   
3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

But he wants to play for the Raiders?

Stop acting like this is 2014.

He would get more national attention there, and the Titans pass game has been so bad just about any other team would be better if you're a WR wanting stats. Carr is a 4K yard passer and has come close two other times.

Also, they have a huge hole at #1 WR while the Titans do have Davis who could take some targets away. On an already lean passing attempts team, that looks like a disaster for Brown.

Edited by OzTitan

The deal AB has made with oakland has set a serious precedent. How many star players are going to pull this trick once the guaranteed money Is gone from their contract? A lot of players noticed.

Check out @Cantguardmike’s Tweet:

Check out @qdiggs6’s Tweet:

OILERMAN   

I'm surprised Brown got the contract he wanted but I'm not surprised the Steelers only got a 3rd and 5th....lol at people willing to give up 19. 

Took a dumbass team like the Raiders, maybe the worst run team in the league. 

It will have a minimal effect on the Steelers and Raiders both