Jaguars may be shopping Ramsey.

Number9

RAMSEY  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Titans should try aggressively to sign Jalen Ramsey.

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

That video actually makes me like him more. I found it hilarious. Anyone who thinks this isn't exactly how NFL players talk behind the scenes is naive. I'll never fault a man for getting his money in the league as it currently stands. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is absolutely no chance the Jaguars are trading Ramsey to the Titans.  None.  Even if the offer is by far the best one they get.

You may have a shot at that.

Ramsey is a good CB but his evaluation of QBs is horrible 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

That video actually makes me like him more. I found it hilarious. Anyone who thinks this isn't exactly how NFL players talk behind the scenes is naive. I'll never fault a man for getting his money in the league as it currently stands. 

Except the Jags don't want a discount, they want him gone 

5 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Exactly.  It's business plain and simple.  The big pay day a year or two away from FA is a win/win for both (provided the player continues to play well).  The player gets paid earlier and the team inevitably saves money long term just due to inflation of the deals.  Once you are in the FA year, the lure of the open market and crazy money is there or you get the franchise tag. 

But he's a huge Titans fan so he'll come here for less :34_rolling_eyes:

Just now, Mythos27 said:

Probably true. I sure as fuck would love to see him go. That defense won't be shit without him.

It would be a big loss for sure

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Except the Jags don't want a discount, they want him gone 

I don't think he really wants to be in Jacksonville either. He knows Coughlin is old school. This all may be calculated on his part.

21 hours ago, BeedoeLaw said:

I don't think he really wants to be in Jacksonville either. He knows Coughlin is old school. This all may be calculated on his part.

If he can't put up with Coughlin then I highly doubt he would put up with Vrabel's style.  But the Titans should upgrade the CB positions.  Butler has been a disappointment and so has Adoree . 

11 hours ago, 8MM said:

If he can't put up with Coughlin then I highly doubt he would put up with Vrabel's style.  But the Titans should upgrade the CB positions.  Butler has been a disappointment and so has Adoree . 

I think that Vrabel’s style is nowhere close to Coughlin. Vrabel is way more of a players coach.  

On 6/14/2019 at 1:18 PM, Mythos27 said:

but it's not exactly behind the scenes.  I know that cause I just watched it and it seems like he is playing it up a bit.

including the cliff hanging ending...so you saying it up this year?  then his whistle and o boy!  cut!

• 4 weeks later...