Jaguars may be shopping Ramsey.

Number9

RAMSEY  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Titans should try aggressively to sign Jalen Ramsey.

There are unsubstantiated rumors the Jags want to trade Jalen Ramsey.  They screwed up their chance at domination when they gave Bortles his contract.  Just as we study QB play, they had to know better.  But I bet you Bortles had a lot of fans screaming he was great and gave him credit for 2017, Sacksonville.  They also blew it with the Fournette pick.  He hasn't produced and he's a headache.  The Jaguars are financial retards, can't pay everybody.  

JRob should be down there right now in a disguise trying to work a deal.  Ramsey would be perfect for Nashville.  Media will be here for the draft and like 'everybody and his mama' will want to move here.  Jalen Ramsey is an elite corner and would add W's with his play.   Ramsey would put the Titans in the national spotlight.  Mr. Big Chest would bring media, but only at the cost of the rest of his teammates.  Ramsey plays on an island.  Anything goes wrong, it's on him.  He has not missed a game since he was drafted.  No need to say anymore about his ability.  He's one of the best football players in the NFL.

I think Vrabel would have no trouble at all with him.  Ramsey's from Nashville, played at Brentwood High and the city would love him.  He may piss some off, but piss on them because the name of the game is win.  He would fill the stands.  People would buy tickets to come see the Titans because he would bring a football swagger back to this town.  Maybe he says something every once in a while that rubs people the wrong way, but Nashville is not the same town it was back in 1999.  Old Nashville is being shoved out.  I hate it, but it's the truth.  I went in a coffee shop the other day.  I'm sitting there on my laptop chilling and 30 minutes later the place starts filling up with people partying drinking draft beer.  Nothing Ramsey says is going to offend new Nashville, the one spending a ton of money.  The ones who showed up 100,000 strong to watch the Preds on the big screen.

Cost.  You have to pay to be the boss.  He ain't coming cheap and he's going to sign a blockbuster deal next year.  I would offer Adoree and a 2nd.  Probably going to take more, but I would start there.  

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is absolutely no chance the Jaguars are trading Ramsey to the Titans.  None.  Even if the offer is by far the best one they get.

You may have a shot at that.

Ramsey is a good CB but his evaluation of QBs is horrible 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, scine09 said:

There is absolutely no chance the Jaguars are trading Ramsey to the Titans.  None.  Even if the offer is by far the best one they get.

Don't be dashing ice water on my fire before I get it started.

This is a "what if" they was as stupid as they always are.  Strange things happen in today's sports.  

@tgo ?

You neither.

Edited by Number9

27 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Cost.  You have to pay to be the boss.  He ain't coming cheap and he's going to sign a blockbuster deal next year.  I would offer Adoree and a 2nd.  Probably going to take more, but I would start there.  

firstly I will say fuck that bitch

but if he did become a Titan I would change my tune

but I aint giving up Adoree for him.  Adoree has too much upside and he's cheap for 2 more years.

5 minutes ago, Huston said:

If your claims for being almost run off the board were true this would be a perfect example of why.

Maybe, I exaggerated just a little.  :)  You know everybody loves me. :17_heart_eyes:

It's off season.  People complain about talking about the same thing, all the time.  

Jalen Ramsey would change the whole dynamic of the Titans D which is already very good.  The Titans are void of a player right now who excites the average fan to watch the games and especially to pay money to come to Nissan.  Strange things happen in the NFL.  Players play for different teams and although it rare for a player to play in the same division still on his first contract, I'm not ready to rule it out of possibility.

57 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Oh JFC,...

Here we go again.

Just say no.

53 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Terrible fucking idea. 

Of course it comes from you. 

Thanks for sharing.