JRob/Vrabel Combine Press Conference Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Vrabel is letting Kuharsky have it about DL play in this radio interview.    He basically said, in defense of Austin Johnson that "I'd rather see a guy get his hands in the other guys ch

Robinson talking about being patient throughout the offseason and not having a 3rd tackle after Byron Bell got hurt.    "Everyone wanted to throw me off the Batman building after I traded Do

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

So out of all that it seems like there is a decent chance Vaccaro is re-signed, bringing back Spain isn't completely off the table, JRob confirmed they would like to add a veteran WR in FA and that he loved the DL/OL groups in this Draft.

Yep. Pretty much. 

Also that they have other things going on at the safety position - presumably things like extending Byard or re-signing Trawick and/or Kendrick Lewis. 

Kuharsky noting that it's funny how some people are commenting that the banter back and forth between PK and Vrabel shows Vrabel's disdain for him haha. People are so imperceptive. 

Robinson did say that one of the things he told Marcus in regards to staying healthy is: "take the 5 yard route, don't always go for the 15 yard route"

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Kuharsky noting that it's funny how some people are commenting that the banter back and forth between PK and Vrabel shows Vrabel's disdain for him haha. People are so imperceptive. 

Robinson did say that one of the things he told Marcus in regards to staying healthy is: "take the 5 yard route, don't always go for the 15 yard route"

But that doesn't jive with the check down charlie narrative.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

That Vaccaro quote was mischaracterized in a way. 

Heres' the exact quote. 

"We're kind of working through several things now with him (Vaccaro) and with that position group as a whole. There are some guys in free agency, Kenny being a primary target, and guys in the draft, and we'll just have to see how that manufactures itself and how it plays out in the end."

Sounds a lot more like “we’d like to have him... but he’s likely worth more to other teams considering we still have Cyprian just in case and he’s not a huge dropoff.” 

40 minutes ago, tgo said:

Lol Vrabel is letting Kuharsky have it about DL play in this radio interview. 

He basically said, in defense of Austin Johnson that "I'd rather see a guy get his hands in the other guys chest and disrupt the play" than getting a lot of sacks and there's much more to defensive line play than sacks etc. etc. 

Haha Kuharsky was saying he thinks they should add players who can get to the quarterback more and Vrabel said "Your knowledge of defensive line play would fit into that bottle cap"

Lol. They always go back and forth about stuff like this jokingly but it's pretty entertaining. They've developed a friendship I guess, but they rip into each other sometimes. 

"You don't even go into any other part of the building than that little cubicle we give you and that's where you'll stay"

?

I heard part of this on the radio.  It was great.  Vrabel was giving PK hell in a light hearted manner.

8 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Sounds a lot more like “we’d like to have him... but he’s likely worth more to other teams considering we still have Cyprian just in case and he’s not a huge dropoff.” 

Looks like to me that the Titans are playing one guy against the other to get the best deal they can.